Saturday Cruise to Don Garlits Museum

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meeting for this Saturday at Don Garlits looks like it will be pretty big. We have about 35 people so far, please RSVP if you haven't. Most people are planning to get there around 11 am, we will do lunch at 12 under the pavilion, then go into the museum. We will have a cruise worked out for afterwards, for those that want to make it a full day.

Don Garlits’ Museum of Drag Racing & Museum of Classic Automobiles
Don Garlits Ocala, FL Museum/Swamp Rat AA/FD
ADDRESS: 13700 SW 16th Avenue, Ocala, Florida 34473
PHONE: (877) 271-3278

Just spoke with Lee Saunders, the Lakeland / Tampa caravan for Saturday's meeting, will meet at the ******* Barrel at I-4 and I-75 in Tampa. It is Exit #10 off of I-4, please call Lee with any questions for the ride up here.

You must be registered for see images attach

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Richie,

Next time please post earlier to all of us. We had a few people who wanted to go and join you guys up with our brethern. Have a great time my friend.

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you have officially made me feel bad & I will skip lunch Ivan.

For those who would like to make some last minute plans and join us it should be a great day. Tomorrows weather report is 80 degrees and no rain:drive:

:usa:

OP
OP
R

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics. I saw a few people out there snapping away so let's see em. I decided to take my Camaro and it fit well sitting alongside the Snakes. The Blue with Silver Stripes is Lee's TTbadboy. His Beast has a TT from Heffner and talk about your jaw dropping. The fit and finish were as tight as a clams ass.

You must be registered for see images

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper