OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger:

Congrats on the new arrival!!!:2tu:

Thanks Brian & Penny!
Sorry to learn that you will not be joining us on the 21st. You will miss a good time for sure!
We look forward to seeing you for a few of the PA-WV functions. How about Carlisle in July, do you plan to attend this year?

Denny & Ginger

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a few days away, weather shouldn't be too bad for those of you traveling, snow showers with highs in the upper 30s. See you all Saturday.

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The weather isn't predicted to be anywhere near as bad as it was for this party two years ago in Philadelphia, and most of us made it there and had a great time. Not wind, snow, sleet or rain will keep us away from a good Viper party with great friends!
We're looking forward to making the trip to Harrisburg to see everyone on Saturday!:2tu:

Denny & Ginger

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everybody for coming out to our first gathering of the year, it was great to see everyone and we enjoyed having so many of our friends (old and new) together again. We did have a rather tense moment when the hotel reported Al's Viper (brand new I might add) was hit in the parking lot (the only Viper in the parking lot). But after a brief investigation it turned out to be a hoax perpetrated by the only member of the MD/VA club in attendance. I guess that is what we get for inviting one of them southerners:D. We thought we got him back by making him sit next to Al at breakfast so he could apologize repeatedly....until he told the waitress to put his tab on Al's:lmao:.
Once again thanks for coming out, and we look forward to seeing you all very soon for real Viper time:drive:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Carmen & Vanessa! We enjoyed the day on Saturday. The tour of the State Capitol building and the museum were great. Dinner was good, the after party fun and your CD dedicated to Denny & I was awesome. All of your hard work and planning made for a great Viper event. What a prankster that guy from MD/VA is! He has pulled a few on us throughtout the years too. 'Ya 'gotta love him...he is "Mister Entertainment". :lmao:

We're looking forward to the next event...hopefully by then we will be driving our Vipers.:drive:

Ginger

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time! Thanks Carmen & Vanessa for all your hard work! That Magnum sure does hold a lot of stuff. :omg:

The only thing that would have made it better is about 200 cylinders worth of V-10 venom in the parking lot. But, thanks to Al, at least we had 10. :D

Good job guys...can't wait till the next event!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21