Scanning all postings

Reaction score
I'm not trying to sell anything, but I sure would like to find an easy way to scan all posts without going into each subject area to find the posts... it is extremely time consuming unless I'm missing something!

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Your efforts are greatly appreciated... time is a limited resource and I know that there are priorities... best wishes for your ultimate success with this project!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when you play with the get daily posts that Tony mentioned above you will find it is actually faster than the old way. WE have played with the system for several months, and found that being able to see all the posts to a particular topic at once, without havin to click form post to post to post to post on a single topic is much faster overall. We wanted to be able to have threaded and flat viewing options available at "opening" but figured that the overall improvements would allow us to start with what we have and improve as we go. We talked to many that use both UBB and WebBBS, it was near unanimus that people like UBB better. We hope you will learn to appreciate the many things that this sytem does that the other does not.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
Scanning all postings regardless of subject area on new system is much more time consuming thereby less efficient/effective than the old system... this is true even after disregarding the extremely slow response time of new system!