SE Zone Rendezvous - Sept 25-27

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the details that I just got! I have a flyer too, here's the PDF! http://www.viperclub.org/downloads/RoeblingFlyerWord.pdf

Where: Savannah, Ga.

Date: Sept. 25-27

Hotels: Cambria Suites, near airport, $89.00 per night including. breakfast
Four Points Sheraton near airport, $79.00 per night including breakfast.
Cambria Suites is the host hotel.

Friday Sept. 25: Cocktail reception party at Crosswinds Golf Club across the street from hotels.

Included in VIPER DAYS package or if you don't plan on track time at Viper Days, $20.00 PP.

Saturday Sept. 26: Attend VIPER DAYS a t Roebling Road Raceway. If you intend to signup for

track time, VCA members get $50.00 off the one day price of @295.00.

If you want two days of track time you will get $50.00 off the two day event rate of $595.

If this is your first VIPER DAYS, you will receive an additional $100. off the Two Day Rate.

plus your $50. VCA discount or 445. for two days which also included the Cocktail reception

on Friday and the Saturday reception and Banquet at the Crosswinds Golf Club.

If you choose the banquet only on Saturday and no track time the cost will be $45. PP for

Saturdays Banquet.

To register for this event contact VIPER DAYS, Lindsey Douglas at 817-829-4893.

You can go to the VIPER DAYS website for more information on the Roebling event.

ssnaked

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is shaping up to be a great event. How may of you guys are coming? You need to sign up.

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a empty spot in my trailer going and two coming home from this event. If anyone would like to go but they dont want to drive there car down and back I may be able to get you there.

910-228-8477

BigBadViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John,

I just found out I have to go down to Ft lauderdale tomorrow and won't be back to Raleigh until 10pm on Friday night. Then I have to load everything up and drive down there. What time are things starting on Saturday, and if I showed up around noon - 2pm is there plenty of time for racing?

Hey Tom could you swing by the house and load up the Viper for me and then I could just meet everything in GA on Friday night? j/k