Sean Roe Tune...

Prof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year I brought Sean into northern Illinois to tune a few Vipers. We had a great time and all seemed very happy with the results.

I have asked Sean if he would be willing to do it again this year...and he is open to the idea. But no times or dates have been established.

I am thinking about eight slots over a weekend on a DynoJet...we used a Mustang last year and the consensus was to use a DynoJet this year. Estimated expense about $400 per vehicle.

If you are interested let me know...I will evaluate the interest and get back to you...

Thanks for considering the opportunity. No profit for me, just enjoy the event and the exotic machines, sounds and girl friends!!!

Roy

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are we talking about here: stock ECU, SCT, VEC? Does he bring all of the software/hardware to tune everything?

OP
OP
P

Prof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sean brings his laptop and he tunes any Viper that exists and in my opinion does so better than anyone else. His knowledge of our engines is incredible. We will be renting a dyno that is like the one he has used in his Florida operation. Check his references...you will find that his work is of the highest caliber.

I have the name of people who attended last year, but would like them to post up here if possible to let people know how they felt about the program.

If we get a few more I will start to work on dates with those that are interested.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Roy

That was a lot of fun last year. May have to do it again? I wonder if he knows how to tune a AEM?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's too far ... could you guys move it a little more westerly? Say ... Seattle? (That would only be a 10 hr drive for me, each way).

You guys have fun.

OP
OP
P

Prof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roy- I'm thinking the weekend of June 6th would be a good time.
:D :D :D

I'm too old to multitask Kevan!

But any of you that are in the Chicago area are welcome at my house for the day...we will have a few pickem up trucks out here on the farm, and we are always happy to have our little brothers there too!

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was one of the cars Sean worked his "magic" on last year at the tuning session Prof set up. Great time for sure. My car runs MUCH stronger and smoother. Will watch this thread for date/time, may just have to make it again this year.

Prof, Thank you for setting this up last year!! Keep me informed on this.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested - have been meaning to get my car tuned for a while now. Just hope this happens sooner before I get it done elsewhere.

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a DC Performance tune. Any effect on that? I would be interested in stopping by and see what he can improve.

Madduc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems that the powers that be won't let PROF post anymore info on this. This is a SHAME!! Yes,Prof is not a "VCA" member, sadly he owns a Viper Truck(kidding Prof). Now thru his hard work and $$$ he alone arraigned to have Sean Roe come out last summer and tune several "VCA MEMBERS" cars. There where some who backed out or didn't show. Who payed Sean out of his own pocket?? PROF !! Which was WAY more than what a VCA membership costs. I feel that Prof has more than paid his "dues" and has contributed substantially to the betterment of our club and has a great deal to add. So PLEASE reconsider the matter concerning Prof.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Seems that the powers that be won't let PROF post anymore info on this. This is a SHAME!! Yes,Prof is not a "VCA" member, sadly he owns a Viper Truck(kidding Prof). Now thru his hard work and $$$ he alone arraigned to have Sean Roe come out last summer and tune several "VCA MEMBERS" cars. There where some who backed out or didn't show. Who payed Sean out of his own pocket?? PROF !! Which was WAY more than what a VCA membership costs. I feel that Prof has more than paid his "dues" and has contributed substantially to the betterment of our club and has a great deal to add. So PLEASE reconsider the matter concerning Prof.

He was just offering to help anyone who needed it. I was part of the group last year. They moved his post from the dyno tune section(where it belonged) to here in the Illinois section were he can't post.

This website has run off more good people than anyone I have ever seen. Why??
Sounds like he is gone and not going to offer the tune session now. A fellow VCA members needed a tune bad by Sean and were waiting for Prof to get this set up. He can't afford to fly in Sean and now he is screwed. Maybe one of these days the mods will look at there actions a little more.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4