Search is Over

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:omg:
After two years of searching and procrastinating,I finally purchased a 2002 FE. Actually found it at a local dealer. It had a little more miles than I wanted, almost 11,000, but the Misses got the price right and I loaded it up and brought it home. Yea, the Misses, The guy wasn't very negotiable with me, so I told him I would be back with the Misses and he would be in trouble.:rolaugh: She got what I thought was a very fair deal for both of us.

Merry Christmas to me......
You must be registered for see images attach

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TMan: VERY nice Viper there~!!! I am also the one who 'deals' with salespeople/sales managers with cars. I can walk VERY easily if I don't get the (reasonable) deal I suggest. BTW: You should private message your VIN# to the moderators, and get UPGRADED to VIPER OWNER! (moderators are: citysnake/big-n-italian/lee00blacksilvergts). Where are you located? Merry Christmas to BOTH of you~!!! ~juli

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Guys and Girls, I guess that would move me from Enthusiast to Owner. I Love the car. About 5 years ago a friend of mine on this board slowly got me hooked on getting a Viper, for some reason I got my heart set on a F.E., I searched for two or more years for one in the "right" price range. A little below market, and the right miles for me. The only thing missing in the deal was the original window sticker....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Guys and Girls, I guess that would move me from Enthusiast to Owner. I Love the car. About 5 years ago a friend of mine on this board slowly got me hooked on getting a Viper, for some reason I got my heart set on a F.E., I searched for two or more years for one in the "right" price range. A little below market, and the right miles for me. The only thing missing in the deal was the original window sticker....

You can still get the original window sticker (info below)...
http://forums.viperclub.org/2403155-post1.html ASK and you shall receive!
Hope you are maybe thinking now also of joining your regional VCA? JOIN up by Jan. 1st...
http://forums.viperclub.org/new-owner-questions/614145-notice-those-venom-tags-other-users.html AND...
http://forums.viperclub.org/2403732-post1.html
GLAD to have you onboard! Sometimes it takes TIME to get what we want...it took us YEARS before we got our 2005, now our 2008! ENJOY! :drive: ~juli

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live near Houston Texas, don't know about the regional club and I guess I have to be a VCA Member to get that link to work.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live near Houston Texas, don't know about the regional club and I guess I have to be a VCA Member to get that link to work.

Yep, I'm sorry, I didn't check that first...my apologies! I'm sure if you pm Y2K5srt or any of the moderators, maybe they can help you with the original window sticker?
WOWWWWWWWWWW...look how FASSSSSSSSSSST you were UPGRADED though!!!
Just for an FYI: You might want to pm DAVE6666, he's got an awesome red/white also, does lots of his own work on it.
~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the funny farm!:D:D You are gonna love it here!

Nice car too! It is a awesome color combo!:2tu:

Again welcome to the Viper Nation, and be sure to drive it and enjoy it!!

Robert

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome.

Only thing wrong with your car is that you need to add pistons if you want to go with serious FI power! LOL.

Enjoy your car.

Ted

TommyG

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lambo of Houston? Looks familiar as I have bought cars there in the past. Very nice ride for sure. Congrats!

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the club:2tu: I noticed where you purchased the car from, did they still have the $1.8 million Reventon? I saw it listed there a few weeks ago. Would love to see that can in person.

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was still there but they said they had sold it and it was waiting delivery. I think the Guy said they got 1.7 for it and it was going to Russia. He pulled the cover and I got a good look. I must not be a big fan, I thought it was kinda goofy looking.:dunno:

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your new Viper! Best Christmas gift ever.
Be sure and join the VCA and drive safely.;)

Since you are by Houston you might find this sight handy if you didn't see it already.

Page 1

OP
OP
T

TMan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I would like to go to a couple of events. A loooong time ago I used to have Corvettes that I raced and showed with the NCCC and SCCA events. I don't really want to race this one but would love to go on drives and meets.

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lambo of Houston? Looks familiar as I have bought cars there in the past. Very nice ride for sure. Congrats!

I was gonna say it looks very similar to the dealership in Chicago that's had a number of Vipers for sale... I guess him being from Texas though makes that unlikely.

Congrats on the find! Dealerships are having trouble selling Vipers because they purchased them when the market was much better.

Welcome!!!

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. I would like to go to a couple of events. A loooong time ago I used to have Corvettes that I raced and showed with the NCCC and SCCA events. I don't really want to race this one but would love to go on drives and meets.

Welcome to the Texas club!!! Check out the Central Texas area as well...you can come over anytime you want for our events... :) Father Viper is headed over in Feb!