Searching for an oppertunity

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by Casey 111, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Casey 111

Casey 111 Enthusiast

Hey guys. Well the times come for me to try and find a job and i cant get my self to work in the fast food world. It would be a dream for me to be able to work at a shop doing something automotive. So im asking you all that if you or if you know anyone with a shop in the southwestern part of Washington State willing to take in a youngin and give him a dream job to help me out. I can be reached at [email protected] or [email protected] . Thanks ahead of time.

2. Magicboy2

Magicboy2 Enthusiast

Step 1: When soliciting jobs, make sure you spell "opportunity" correctly in your title.

3. 98MODMTR

98MODMTR Enthusiast

Yes. You need to self edit your stuff before clicking on that "continue" key.

Start a new thread. You can get a 2nd chance and nobody will remember this one.

4. Lee00blacksilverGTS

Lee00blacksilverGTS Viper Owner

Washougal Washington, Home of Parts Rack, Jon Brobst, owner, click on the link at the top of the page, and I would write him a letter (with spell check) Jon is a very busy guy and is known not to suffer fools lightly on the phone. But boy, would you learn a lot if you worked for him!

5. CTViper

CTViper Enthusiast

Casey if I were you I would write a resume and send it to every NASCAR, IRL team. Tell them you will be willing to start at the bottom and work your way up. Never know you might get lucky! How about Skip Barber racing Schools? You could be an instructer, guy who drives the semi around etc. Tons of automotive jobs out there. Try posting a short resume on POA site.(Prowleronline.com) Many Good guys there. Also contact a Head Hunter, never know what could happen.JMO GOOD LUCK! :2tu:

6. Austin

Austin Enthusiast