Seen this Roe Viper on EBay??

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice but 1 thing got me "This car dynoed bone stock at 470hp at the wheels" the cars rated at 450 at the crank 470 at the wheels are we looking at the biggest overchiver we ever saw??

Well the are all hand made so you never know

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
""This car dynoed bone stock at 470hp at the wheels. With the blower 625-650 hp is no problem""

he dyno's it when its stock and never dyno's AFTER the S/C....come'on, how am i supposed to believe THAT...lol

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

She'll stop on a dime, - give you 9 cents change !

Custom Builder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That guy is no BS. He's got a Gallardo and a 360 Modena. Seems to me from reading some of his posts that he just got bored with the Viper and never really cared to put it on the dyno when he was done. I think another reason is that he did the work himself as opposed to a tuner who's got a dyno in his shop. He posts over at Allan's site. If I wasn't trying to buy an early Diablo, I'd buy that thing for sure. If the bidding doesn't get much higher I still might. I'm not sure about the high stock numbers, but he seems like a smart cat and I'm sure he has an answer.

lamboguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I am the owner of the Black 99 gts. I created an account here quickly so I can defend myself and also apologize. Yes I currently own a 04 Gallardo and a 99 Modena and a 04 Cayenne Turbo. The indicated hp is not from a stock run like I first thought. I checked the dyno graph and my mods were full borla exaust mopar computer, filters, and filter box from######. After installing the blower I had no time to do a dyno run. But me and my buddy timed 3.6 seconds to 60mph and the car is really a beast. I tried running lower air pressure to get more traction and the rim spun from the tire 180 degrees. This Viper is really really nice and has no issues. I really hope this car goes to someone in this forum who knows how to handle a car like this.I did all the work myself and as everyone knows a 99 is a great year to modify. I love this forum and I read all the new posts every single day.Lambo-power forum is nice but the activity is a little low. FYI the viper is in Wood Dale IL.

ChicagoGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, I never knew I lived 5 miles away from another Roe S/C car! Damn, I thought I was the only one here in Chi-town. Anyway, if anyone wants it inspected I could take a peek for you if the owner allows.

~Matt~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine