SELLING MY 04 SRT-10

RonnieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
04 Silver SRT-10, 7000 miles, never raced, all MGW Silver Pearl Brite interior upgrades including short shifter, corsa track exhaust, 2 high flow cats, dumped the 4 factory cats and crossover pipes. No scratches, like brand new.
$69k or best offer. Email me at [email protected]

mongolwarrior

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron. Yeah why are you selling?
I've seen a lot of 03 and 04 being sold lately.
Am I missing something? Viper owners anyone?
:confused:

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that the production numbers were too high and the appeal broaden beyond the Viper purist. The number for sale is inversely propotional to the number of cars produced...

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And my guess is that SRT was a bit 'overhyped' to a wrong audience by the initial buzz... maybe quite a few folks bought it just to realize that it ain't easy to drive it and live with it. SRT is really ******** (unlike vette and alike) and frankly I doubt that most of those selling would be ******** (except of rt/gts owners:).

Hirohawa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry the Corvette is not as ******** as a Honda S2000 - too bad that ******** 4 ****** is getting cancelled next year.

You have had your car for what, three weeks now? Take your SRT-10 to Buttonwillow Racetrack in Bakersfield and tell me how soft the Z06s are on the track.

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry the Corvette is not as ******** as a Honda S2000 - too bad that ******** 4 ****** is getting cancelled next year.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Where do you get this from? I still keep mine, if they cancel it I will keep it as a collectible. It's truly marvelous example of engineering... If blokes in DC could do viper s2k-style we would have 3000lb 550HP 4l V8 screaming 8k RPM. OMG :p :p :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
userSRTbro_