Separation Anxiety

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys every get it? I have become accustomed to having the Viper in the garage, that when I do go out to eat or something, I find myself going to the parking lot every so often to make sure my car is okay.

Is this normal? :eek2:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, I always try to get a seat by a window that I can see my car from.....if not I'm freaking out the whole time. (no desserts / no appetizers):nono:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, very normal!!

I needed a new clutch recently and talked with a sponsoring vendor on here about options....well a couple hours of talk ended up with him developing a new clutch/disc/flywheel package from scratch and my car was with him for the development time....I missed her every single day! (enough that I almost thought of asking to come visit her)

Regards,
Aaron

Photog1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you guys every get it? I have become accustomed to having the Viper in the garage, that when I do go out to eat or something, I find myself going to the parking lot every so often to make sure my car is okay.

Is this normal? :eek2:

YES!!!! I am also very guilty of this!!:2tu: I always park way away from other regular cars even when I drive my regular cars.

Sssssss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah it's normal I get it when my car is in my shop (150 feet from my house) that being said I like it in my garage also I check on it where ever I go and park it anywhere everytime