Service in Denver?

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that the number of dealerships in Denver is reduced, where / who do you trust with your Viper?

I need some follow-up on a long-standing issue and also need a Mopar PCM installed.

Please don't suggest Burt in Parker... They are part of the problem and are on the list to close...

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I was going to suggest Glenn but it sounds like you had an issue. PM me if you had problems as I am curious.

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burt is having issues and looks to be going away but Glenn does work on the side and does a top notch Job. Is your car the car that was wating on matching seats.

OP
OP
J

Joe Dozzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, that was my car waiting on matching seats. Still waiting, just not waiting at a dealership soon to be closed.

Until very recently, I'd have agreed with you about Glenn. Not today.

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's sad that you have been dealing with that issue for so long. It also sad that Burt has had to deal with the issue on a car sold to you buy another dealer. From the 10,000 foot view its also sad that in a few weeks none of the people working for Burt will have a job. In my experience with most dealers you only deal with the front desk and not the actual tech but Burt lets Viper owners deal directly with Glenn. Glenn has treated my Vipers as his own and when the dealer cant help he has done what he can. I totally would be pissed at this situation but as a tech with a company thats going out of business in a few days I'm sure Glenn has his hands tied. If not they will all be out of work soon and we wont need to worry.

Try Woodhouse. :)

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe;

Other than Glenn, there is no one else in Colorado at a Dodge dealer I would trust with the Viper. Glenn has performed a lot of mods for me and they have always turned out great. I know on the last few times I went in there near the end, Glenn's hands were tied on a ton of things. The dealership would not even let him order parts to fix warranty items, he was locked into using what was left in the shop. This was uncharacteristic for Parker Dodge for me after all the years they did service for me. They were always fair and great.

I am in the exact same boat now as there is not a single Dodge dealer open in Colorado I trust with the car. Looks like I will be catching a free ride on haul backs to Woodhouse in Nebraska. Very sad but true. Then again they are a very reputable dealer and servicer for Viper, so we will be in good hands.

The new Chrysler can quite simply $%$ me.

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cornfed;

Thanks! The only problem is making it down Glenn's gravel road to get to his house. I still have 4.5 years left on my extended factory warranty so Glenn does not cover fixing items under warranty. For mods, I would not hesitate in having Glann do them as he did all my other ones

Any idea where Glenn is going to end up or what he is doing now? have to say I am really bummed out by the Parker dealership closing. It is an impossible inconvienence.

Indiana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you need a tow we can help with that. On Demand Enclosed Vehicle Transport

The Burt guys are hoping that after the restructure they will reopen their branch. They understand that it will be hard for the left over locations to handle the volume but it’s all up in the air now. Glenn is working at Burt Chevy for now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62