Shop Rite Sucks

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by steve e, Jan 28, 2016.

1. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

So I am in Shop Rite in line at the costumer help counter, They are having some big 28 cent sale, I over hear this fat Shop Rite costumer service lady giving some U.S Veteran a hard time because his wife's name is on the Shop Rite card, not his so he can not get the deals. So I am talking to him and find out his wife is home sick in bed, so I start with the fat lady and get no where. So I give the guy my Shop Rite card for the discounts and we go shopping. And when we were done I through it in the garbage can. I am done with Shop Rite, I am not blowing smoke up my own butt, I am telling how bad are Veterans are treated. Shop Rite sucks eggs.

2. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Must be an east coast thing Steve. I've never heard of Shoprite....

3. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Hi Free, yes east coast for sure. I moved to Prescott AZ, Awesome out there, no car inspection BS and great weather and people with low prop tax's. I am back to sell the house in NJ. All are stuff and cars are in AZ, the only thing in NJ is me and a empty house.:(

4. denniskgb

denniskgb Viper Owner

Its a shame. Thank god for good people like you. I would have done the same thing and shamed the fatty. I live in southern NJ which is fine, it becomes worse in northern NJ and NY forget about it. People in NY would walk all over you, just a big rat race. Good luck selling your house

5. 3whitevipers

3whitevipers VCA Venom Member - Midsouth

So sorry to hear that happened--glad you tossed the card after you helped the vet--Dave

6. 2001-V10 Power Nut

2001-V10 Power Nut Enthusiast

Way to go Steve, thanks for helping out a Veteran

7. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Thanks Guys!! It takes so little to help a Veteran or any one for that matter that needs a hand. :usa:

8. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

As long as they are a legal US citizen.:)

9. Free2go

Free2go Viper Owner

Big Steve is the man :usa:

10. broomrider

broomrider VCA E-Member - Gulf States Region

Very cool steve! I agree our vets are mistreated on many levels. You are a sweet guy! I agree with Dennis about the fatty shaming. :D

11. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Well to tell you the truth I thought twice about slamming fat ladies in this form, you never know, but I figured if your driving a Viper how fat can you be:D I am thin and I feel like a canned ham in mine.:rolaugh: Thanks to are Vets we can play in Vipers and have fun in this club.:usa:

12. LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer VCA E-Member - Mid South

What a great example of a random act of kindness,Steve! I hope one day when you need help that someone will be there for you , just as you helped this veteran.

13. ViperJeff

ViperJeff VCA Legacy Member - UT/AZ Staff Member

Thank You Steve, your gift of kindness will never be forgotten

14. steve e

steve e Viper Owner

Thank you everyone for the positive feed back, but I do it because I love this country and are Veterans, and I have a soft spot with certain things, thats one of them. Will someone help me some day, I hope so but who knows, I do know Gods been very good to me, and I have made it this far with a great life, and again because of the Vets we can all play and drive are V10 toys, and be big pain in the butts:D