Should I have been notified that my VCA membership renewed?

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by Performin Norman, Jan 14, 2002.

1. Performin Norman

Performin Norman Enthusiast

In Dec 01 I faxed my renewal info. I haven't heard anything from them yet. Has anyone received their renewal yet or am I jumping the gun?

2. Janni

Janni Enthusiast

Henry and I both received our 2002 badges - that is about the only renewal notification you can expect. We sent our renewals in in November. You can check with your local VCA pres - he/she gets monthly renewal notes and activity reports (just got a new one today) and can tell you. I know they do the membership cards in batches, maybe you just missed the first batch...

3. Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss VCA Member - Northeast

.. or call 800-998-1110 and check with Kim. The badges are printed in batches, so there could be delay depending on when your renewal enters the system.

4. FrankBarba

FrankBarba Viper Owner

there is definately a problem. i sent in my application in november 2001 with my check. i also called to have 2 additional badges created (for the kids, they love them), gave my credit card number, i then rec'd my application & check back saying that my dues have been paid. Being totally confused about this i called viper HQ. i was not on the books as a card carrying member
    (mind you i have been a member since day 1). So i had to go thru the process all over again..hopefully i get my badges...
    maybe with all the new members VCA HQ might have to hire additional personal to keep up.

5. Gear Grabbn Gary

Gear Grabbn Gary Enthusiast

Norman, I sent our renewal memberships in about the same time as you. About 10 days ago we received our new badges.

6. Performin Norman

Performin Norman Enthusiast

Thanks guys. I am going to call today.

7. Vypr GT2

Vypr GT2 Enthusiast

Norman, please let us know what they say at Viper HQ- I don't have my badges yet either (credit card charged about a month ago)

8. GTS Dean

GTS Dean Viper Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BWoodbury:
    there is no place to list your name... Can you add this?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bob,

Looking at your sig, you appear to have discovered a workaround.

9. BWoodbury

BWoodbury Enthusiast

Hey Tony, that is always something I have found funny about this board. With all the stuff you can put into your profile, there is no place to list your name... Can you add this?