SHOW DOWN AT RIVER CITY DRAG STRIP, SANTA CLARA TX.OCTOBER 28

HouseofSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10...actually, I have a black 94 and a white 00. That little bit of trivia aside, I have yet to see a V10 truck with any huevos....at least enough to run with the best that the other makes have to offer. I do drive my 00 every day and it will most likely be towing a car to Seguin....the red 94 is a friend's truck that is currently for sale...and will run a sub 7 second quarter in the 200 mph range....I thought about buying it, but I have too many cars and trucks to justify another purchase to my wife. (I am sure that many of us here can identify with that.)

You think it will take an 11 to beat you???? Just as another FYI, there are at least 3 99-00 Lightnings in the Houston area that have run 11.7X consistently..but, I think a mid 12 will do it easily and I have yet to even see your truck. I guess the only thing left to do is take it to the track and find out. IF you want a preview of my truck, I will also be running at the ICCB shootout in Seguin the next two months...and Fun Ford in Dallas the first weekend of October. See ya at the tree.

http://www.houston-f-body.org/events/2001/july01ccb/page/image32.html