Show me your Eibach Lowered Vipers

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to see pictures of everyone's Eibach spring Lowered Vipers. If you want to throw in Moton or KW lowered Vipers as well I would not mind seeing them either. I want to see what it looks like after dropping it about an inch. I know there are pictures spread out of people's lowered vipers but would like a thread that shows all of these lowered Vipers and how much they have been lowered if other than Eibach. My understanding is that Eibach lowers it one inch regardless. IMO Vipers should come from the factory about 1" lowered, but I know due to some areas with bad road conditions, etc this does not suit everyone. I have not seen mine yet since it has been lowered with the Eibachs so I want to get a good idea. Thanks guys :2tu:

Dustman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This would be of interest to me too - I used Eibach's on several previous vehicles I owned and would love to see an "Eibach-lowered' Snake ! :2tu:

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the link Wallbanger, any owner pictures from this site? I know there is alot of them out there.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eibachs and Lowering caps
You must be registered for see images attach

Motons
You must be registered for see images attach

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The motons/eibachs u can do any height u want, u don't have to be that low

v13.JPG

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dimitrios I love the lowered stance yours has, is that 1"? That def seems a lot lower, probably would not work for me unfortunately. I would be scraping everywhere. Your SRT looks absolutely amazing BTW. Those Black Wheels are a perfect match for the yellow.

Wallbanger How much did you lower yours with the Motons? Its kind of hard to tell from that angle. I know with the Motons you can lower it as much as you want but was told that the Eibachs are a standard 1". I must of heard wrong. Either way mine is lowered 1" and am waiting on Pictures. Hint. Hint Dan Cragin ;) I love your 08 Wallbanger, I am jealous. Those wheels are absolutely perfect, I love the way you chromed them.

Treesnake are those both of your cars? Is that blue one yours for sale on Ebay? Both are awesome vipers. I especially love the blue one.

Guys thanks for the pics, keep them coming.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can get the Eibachs from many of the vendors on this site. I got mine from JonB at partsrack.com , super fast delivery. Shipped same day I ordered them. Great price also.

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wallbanger How much did you lower yours with the Motons? Its kind of hard to tell from that angle. I know with the Motons you can lower it as much as you want but was told that the Eibachs are a standard 1". I must of heard wrong. Either way mine is lowered 1" and am waiting on Pictures. Hint. Hint Dan Cragin ;) I love your 08 Wallbanger, I am jealous. Those wheels are absolutely perfect, I love the way you chromed them.

quote]

The car is lowered the standard woodhouse height...7/8 rear, 3/4 in front.....chromed rims would look badass on that black...calchrome does em for just $200 a rim

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Id go with a coliover. It rides better then just springs and is adjustable. So you can set the stance wherever you like. Different wheels, different sizing, you can adjust suspension to make it work. Going to track, you can adjust it.

There is sooo much more you can do with a coilover. I went with Motons, but there are cheaper kits out there. Id definatley consider purchasing one over just springs.

Sleekride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pardon my igonorance, but I notice that everyone posting their eibach lowered rides ALSO have lowering caps. Is it necessary to have lowering caps w/ the eibachs? or is it more of a choice? Do lowering caps lower the car an additional amount on top of the 1" with the eibachs or is it a total of 1" altogether. I DON'T MEAN TO HIGHJACK THE THREAD BUT FIGURED IT WAS A GOOD PLACE TO ASK DUE TO THE OP'S INITIAL REQUEST.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id go with a coliover. It rides better then just springs and is adjustable. So you can set the stance wherever you like. Different wheels, different sizing, you can adjust suspension to make it work. Going to track, you can adjust it.

There is sooo much more you can do with a coilover. I went with Motons, but there are cheaper kits out there. Id definatley consider purchasing one over just springs.
I agree with you. But honestly I wont get full use out of them being in Hawaii. Especially since they closed down the one road course they did have :mad:

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
eibachs lower an 1'. eibachs a caps 1.25"..my car is lowered 1.75". im going to raise it just .25" this weekend.
I was just going to say the same about the caps. they allow you to lower it more. They are not required though, you can just get the springs but that does not allow you to adjust them. I was actually told its between 3/4" to 1" lower with the springs, just depends. I really cant lower it more though as much as I do love the even lower look. Are there some roads you just cant get around with it that low Dimitrios? I really do love the look of how low it is, I just wish it was usable.

OP
OP
H

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok so more pictures everyone, I know there is alot of lowered Vipers out there. Lets see them. :eater:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Great pics guys - THANKS for sharing ! :2tu:

Where is the best place to get the Eibach's ? Any vendor on here carrying them ?

I would love to have your business on the Eibachs and/or spring caps, THANKS

CAN SHIP TODAY ! (Closed next week for VOI)

JonB

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree with you. But honestly I wont get full use out of them being in Hawaii. Especially since they closed down the one road course they did have :mad:

Yea, I understand. Still Id consider it. You never knwo when you might suddenly move off the Island and have use of a track again. Even if you just got the KW's, they are priced pretty reasonably. Talk to Jon B on pricing.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I keep hearing this. To be honest, I haven't been in a Viper with Motons. It seems that every one that has paid the price, hasn't regretted it. Mike (XVIPERS) has a set of club sports availaable and thinks they would work great on my SS.

What do you guys that have gone from Eibachs to Motons think after having both set ups? I know there was a definite difference (for me anyway) going from stock springs to Eibachs and caps. Is the change from Eibachs to Motons worth another few grand? In other words, would you do it again?

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Eibachs only.............
IMG_0070.JPG

pic before changing springs..
You must be registered for see images

pic after the spring change......

pic after the eibachs only stock wheels ............(1inch total drop)

Last edited:

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the lowering caps for my 2008, and I was about to buy eibach's, but was really worried about everyone who said that after the car became airborn (not dukes of hazard airborn, just a change in elevation at 130+mph is enough to unload the suspension) it was uncontrollable. I went ahead and installed the caps (which didn't change the appearance of the car at all) and regret not doing the Eibach's, but would rather not lose control of the car at higher speeds.

Jason