Side Sill Stone Guards, Pre-Order Information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just a quick update, we are still waiting in line. One of the three machines went down about 2 weeks ago, and is still waiting for parts... currently slowing things down. We are in line, it shouldnt be too much longer.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lastly, I have another two ideas cooking up in my mind for items on the front/sides of the cars out of matching CF... so keep your eyes open! The whole notion is to make a matching package that is not over the top, and looks correct on these cars.
Yeah, some matching side splitters would be sharp.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As I have answered some e-mails on this, I am still waiting for the actual run, which should be VERY soon, my fingers are crossed for possible starting shipment by Friday. Not to worry though, this time HAS NOT been wasted! I had then run me off a single set of "final copies", and we ended up altering the design a tad as a result last friday. I have taken some input from this thread, and contoured them in a bit more at the top. I think the final product will look a tad better in that design.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan can you post an update when you get a moment. Also interested in when you expect to make the rear pair available. I'm sort of waiting for both pair. Thanks.

rudedawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I sent a PM to Dan yesterday and got a reply later in the day.Seems there were some equipment issues with the company producing them which slowed things down. Dan said he is hoping to start getting the first shippment out Friday or at least close to that.I'm sure Dan will post as soon as he see's this.

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had my sills repainted, weather's starting to get nicer. Hope it's not much longer. :drive:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My last update that I was given is that my order is currently in process, I am next/already on the WaterJet, with the possibility of receiving a partial order today.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So did you ever receive any?:dunno:

Yes, a few of the first orders have already shipped.

24 more came in yesterday, but cannot be shipped yet since they were all cut in one orientation by mistake. The other alternate 24 are due tuesday, which were originally going to be a separate order... but the mistake tied them together.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes i would like to know as well....its going on 2 months now that they have had my money?

And you can ask for your money back any time you want. The point of a pre-order is to take a discount on the product, and go along with the intial lumps of production before things get rolling. I can refund your money at any time, and then you can re-purchase them when they are in normal stock, at the non-discounted price if you should so choose.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, a few of the first orders have already shipped.

24 more came in yesterday, but cannot be shipped yet since they were all cut in one orientation by mistake. The other alternate 24 are due tuesday, which were originally going to be a separate order... but the mistake tied them together.

That's cool - Thanks for the update.:2tu:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got word yesterday that the rest should be finished up on Monday.

Also, I have about 9 or 10 pairs of blems available immediately CHEAP if anyone wants a set. They are the final design, but have a mounting hole in the wrong place, and are all one orientation [one side is textured, one smooth- when installed the textures would be opposite left to right] I can also combine a blem side with a final side for a discount as well.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Did you recieve them monday did they ship?

Done Monday, Shipped Tuesday, Got them this afternoon- writing up the shipping info tonight.

Lots of you guys will be getting e-mails with Tracking Numbers tomorrow!:2tu:

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just read this post, then checked my e-mail. Got my Tracking # - Thanks Dan!:cool:

Sorry for the delays guys, what a ride it has been! From broken waterjets to dyslexic CNC programmers to a big OOPS, they are all the same side... But we got 'er done!

I just sent out the tracking numbers about 2 minutes ago for what I got labeled today, I will continue on with it tomorrow. I received enough in stock as of today to fill ALL of the backorders so far as I can tell. I already have the next batch in process just in case I fall short by one set, and for shelf stock.

Also, If anyone is interested in the CF versions, have no fear- run the ABS type in the mean time, you will get some credit back for them if you decide to upgrade to CF once we have those cut later this spring.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
OK guys, here is the deal:

I have just finished up sending all of the tracking numbers for all of the back-orders I have been able to fill with what I received for stock. Luckily, that equates to pretty much all of you. Please note that I have NOT shipped the international orders yet, so don't fret if you are one of the international guys and don't have a tracking number.

If you were one of the 3 USA customers who DON'T have a tracking number by now, fear not- the next batch is already in process. I suspected this might happen after I was shorted due to a partial batch mistake corrected after about 20% of the first run was done. If you are one of the people without a tracking number, I can ship you a set of blems for temporary install if you would like- that's up do you.

Last edited:

CPPRHD265

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, I was about to post that I had not recieved a tracking number as of yet... when I decided to double check my email. Tracking # obtained as of 1:22am est working late are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets