Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oops, please mark me down for two badges! Thanks...!!

Gotcha.

Just got on line time, workshop release, and seen this. Nadine UK Viper Queen too please :)
Just been looking through whos going, can't wait. Rocket, great to see you'll be there, we can talk about the twins :D
Randy, look forwards to a drink with you and everyone else :2tu:

Gotcha

I'm in....and so is the wife. :)

Sorry. Green people are not allowed. :D

Viper067 and I are in!

Got you both with your own avatars too. :)

Please add BigBadViper to your list.

I will look him up.

40 min to go folks till cut off time!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Folks! Badge registration is now closed!

You can still post here that you are coming, but there will be no badge for you.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darn, I just saw the post for this...I'd like to come badge or no badge, count me in at least so see you there Robert!

Aww shucks! We are honored to have your company! :)

Let me see what I can do for you in regards to a badge! :)

Last edited:

Garron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow this is going to be a great turn out, You sure you can handle this Robert??

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip:

No worries bro! :)

Wow this is going to be a great turn out, You sure you can handle this Robert??

Me? Heck noooo! You have met me before! I cant handle that much! I am running for the border just before the web event! (That doesnt have the same ring when you are already FROM the other side of the border! ;))

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Robert, it was great meeting you guys, really had just enough time to meet and talk to a few of you!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that hour went really fast! :omg:
Probably only got to talk with 1/3 of the people in the room. Maybe 2 hours next time?? :dunno:
Nice meeting some of you all.
Good job with the badges and game Robert. :2tu:

Mike

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a huge number of no-shows I tell ya the stash that Robert still had was quite big :omg: Still it was nice to put names to faces and exchange a few gifts that will hopefully be liked by their receivers.

chesapeake07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was nice to match faces with screen names. Props to all that attended and especially mopar boy for spearheading this event.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, thank you for organizing this event. It was a lot of fun to meet the folks behind the avatars.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't make it on time, my girlfriend had a migraine in the morning and after stops at Petty and Penske I was still late to the meet and greet.

Regards,
Aaron

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of bummed that there are such strict liquids regulations at Schiphol airport or I would have brought a case of locally brewed beer, now I was just too afraid that they would see me as trouble and do an interview making me miss my transfer flight.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert, great job on the meet and greet. It was awesome to meet everyone and the trivia was fun!

Kind of bummed that there are such strict liquids regulations at Schiphol airport or I would have brought a case of locally brewed beer, now I was just too afraid that they would see me as trouble and do an interview making me miss my transfer flight.

This is my only advice...

You must be registered for see images

LOL

--RS

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that you mention it I did have a good laugh with the scanner guys at Schiphol but that was just the carry-on desk.. and there was this HOT girl at one of the check-in desks (she looked a lot like Penelope Cruz) which unfortunately was not the one I needed to go to, given more time I might have actually had a chance with her :D

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad everyone enjoyed it! Was a pleasure meeting everyone from my end as well!

Yes. Well done. Unfortunately, we didn't make it til very end. :mad:

Slackers! :rolaugh:
Well, that hour went really fast! :omg:
Probably only got to talk with 1/3 of the people in the room. Maybe 2 hours next time?? :dunno:
Nice meeting some of you all.
Good job with the badges and game Robert. :2tu:

Mike

Yes, this was an issue as it was not built into the schedule anywhere! I had a hell of a time finding dates and times that would not interfere with the VOI schedule! I will ensure that next round it is planned in advance and is also on the schedule cards! :)

There was a huge number of no-shows I tell ya the stash that Robert still had was quite big :omg: Still it was nice to put names to faces and exchange a few gifts that will hopefully be liked by their receivers.

Yes, we had a lot of slackers. And as I still have the name tags, I can post all the names here so we can mock them. :D:lmao:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Slackers! :rolaugh:

They are the best of drinking/conversation buddies though :D

Yes, this was an issue as it was not built into the schedule anywhere! I had a hell of a time finding dates and times that would not interfere with the VOI schedule! I will ensure that next round it is planned in advance and is also on the schedule cards! :)

Excellent, that way I can cancel my next scheduled appointment for the fast-talking course saving me much needed money :eater:

Yes, we had a lot of slackers. And as I still have the name tags, I can post all the names here so we can mock them. :D:lmao:

Don't hold back now, just nail them to the pillory one by one :devgrin: