Silverstone pics

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
went to watch *** yesterday putting the comp compe through its pace around Silverstone
with some other fast cars. There was a brand new CC there too on its first run out still in primer, chassis 111 which had just arrived inthe UK 3 days ago, presumably from Oreca

here's some other sporty cars i snapped through a gap in the pitlane fence

http://www.vipergts.dsl.pipex.com/

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG--I am totally in LOVE with the BLACK CC....yeah, see it's still in primer, but LOVE it!
thanx for posting as always, Neil!~! ~juli

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok who do I have to kill to get those produced in scale 1:18, complete with correct rims and all.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil is that primered one a new SCCA GT style CC similar to the cars from last year or is that for FIA GT? The black one is older right?

--RS

OP
OP
N

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the black CC is an 04 model, the primer CC not sure what it will be used for, to late for this years FIA series apprantly the team used to run chassis C4 and C5 GTS-r's in the good old days

we've got 3 teams competing with CC's over here in the British GT, one team RPM is doing well and is currently leading the series, its there first year running vipers to !

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the black CC is an 04 model, the primer CC not sure what it will be used for, to late for this years FIA series apprantly the team used to run chassis C4 and C5 GTS-r's in the good old days
we've got 3 teams competing with CC's over here in the British GT, one team RPM is doing well and is currently leading the series, its there first year running vipers to !

:2tu: :2tu: YESSS for the Viper teams!!! Thanx as always Neil for keeping us in the loop about what's up over yonder...juli

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96