smoked front clear corner?

jc411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smoked front clear corner or turn signal.

where can i buy this?

thanks

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been installing a tinted paint protection film on lights and it works out very well. There are a lot of different tints and colors available and the great thing is if for some reason you get pulled over for it, just peel it off. Talk to Jim at ClearMask.com ... he is carrying that film and can precut the material for you... and its a pretty easy aplication. Where are you located at?

OP
OP
J

jc411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im gonna order from blue batmobile... does he ship fast?

hes kind of answers email slow... no offense...

Last edited:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klearz makes clear and smoke lenses as well as white (same as OEM), silver, and black housings. You can reuse your old housings or buy theirs if you prefer a different color (if I installed smoke lenses, I would probably go with black housings). ..: Klearz :..

OP
OP
J

jc411

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klearz makes clear and smoke lenses as well as white (same as OEM), silver, and black housings. You can reuse your old housings or buy theirs if you prefer a different color (if I installed smoke lenses, I would probably go with black housings). ..: Klearz :..

$110 for both? does that include Viper tax?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, they are expensive...but when I decided to go with clear side markers, I couldn't find them anywhere else. I used the factory housings, too, so $45 for mine.

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, they are expensive...but when I decided to go with clear side markers, I couldn't find them anywhere else. I used the factory housings, too, so $45 for mine.

Wait, sorry - I'm late to this thread...

Does that mean I can just get the smoked lens cover, use the factory housing and paint it black? Do the housing and lens just snap together?

I'm thinking that with the tinted headlights, tinted corners would just add to the sinister look...

Jeff

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Vman - thanks. Ya know, chrome with smoked lenses should work too - give better reflection through the tint.

I'm ordering right now. Happy 30th Birthday to Me!

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still in diapers and driving a Viper.

Sheesh.

:D

Dang right!! It irritates me that the Carlisle "Young Guns" display is limited to owners 25 and under. I'll bet there are VERY few 30-year-old Viper owners, especially ones who actually bought it themselves (as opposed to being given to them by "mommy or daddy.") :)

Jeff

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dang right!! It irritates me that the Carlisle "Young Guns" display is limited to owners 25 and under. I'll bet there are VERY few 30-year-old Viper owners, especially ones who actually bought it themselves (as opposed to being given to them by "mommy or daddy.") :)

Jeff

Not trying to hijack the op...

What's this "young guns" display you speak of? Picked up my first (and only so far) viper at 23 and just turned 25 in March.

Gift to myself for obtaining a degree in engineering and landing that nice job that comes with it.

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not trying to hijack the op...

What's this "young guns" display you speak of? Picked up my first (and only so far) viper at 23 and just turned 25 in March.

Gift to myself for obtaining a degree in engineering and landing that nice job that comes with it.

I have a music degree... ...so naturally it took me a little longer... :lmao:

When you pre-register for Carlisle, just select the "Young Guns" display area - they have a special area set up for people from 16-25. I saw the display last year - most were kinda junkers. I'd have to admit seeing a VIPER sitting in that field would surely get some attention!!!

Here's a link directly to the form:
Register
And a link to the main page, HERE with the Young Guns info half-way down the page.

Jeff

DylanGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

When you pre-register for Carlisle, just select the "Young Guns" display area - they have a special area set up for people from 16-25. I saw the display last year - most were kinda junkers. I'd have to admit seeing a VIPER sitting in that field would surely get some attention!!!

Register
And a link to the main page, HERE with the Young Guns info half-way down the page.

Jeff

Wow, looks like a fun event! We have about two decent car shows where I live an that's about it. The rest are kind of blah. Thanks for the information!

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Register

Jeff

You have a degree in music?! I have a few myself...may I ask what school?

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You have a degree in music?! I have a few myself...may I ask what school?

Pennsylvania State University - BA Degree in Music with emphasis in composition and digital audio.

Primary Instrument: Cello Secondary Instruments: Trumpet, Piano, Guitar, Bass, Vocal (Tenor I)

Collegiate and Alumni Member - Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia

Blue Batmobile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
im gonna order from blue batmobile... does he ship fast?

hes kind of answers email slow... no offense...

Life is hectic for me nowadays. Other than teaching and doing my freelance art and design,I have two young kids now! I try to answer emails on an everyday basis, but I've been averaging one to three days. Don't worry though, I wuill get to yoiur emails ;).

Bat

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Life is hectic for me nowadays. Other than teaching and doing my freelance art and design,I have two young kids now! I try to answer emails on an everyday basis, but I've been averaging one to three days. Don't worry though, I wuill get to yoiur emails ;).

Bat

Are there any pictures of your product, Bat?

I'd just like to see what these guys are talking about.

JeffTheViperMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see all the overlays - do you sell the marker lamps as well?

I mean I have the vinyls already and the Klearz corners are on the way - I was just curious to see what you offered.

On a new topic - who's car is this???
You must be registered for see images attach

That's exactly the color scheme I was thinking of going with! Paint, wheels, and everything! I see it even has the Cognac interior. Is the owner a member here? I'd really like to see some larger images of it, and of course I'm bummed that someone beat me to it...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62