Snake Eyes for an 2000 RT/10

Mike 123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working on a set that should be ready in a couple of weeks. I will post a picture as soon as they are done.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am working on a set that should be ready in a couple of weeks. I will post a picture as soon as they are done.
Thanks Mike, as you can see mine's a steel gray. I didn't know if you did them according to the color of the car or if they were all the same color.If you want to you can just pm me when you're ready.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm definitely interested as well. I emailed the other guy weeks ago and haven't heard a peep.
Fyi... green would be the bomb!:)

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I designed the snake eyes a while back when I created our 2006 club benner with the big snake eye on it. Howie is the one I had print up a couple transparent versions and we put them ont he cars headlights. I actually have the set of eyes together as well and we put them in the back window of the car. Anyway, it's not a product we carry, it was just an idea. Howie made a few for others but it's nothing he or I sell through the club. Just did it for fun.

OP
OP
M

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I designed the snake eyes a while back when I created our 2006 club benner with the big snake eye on it. Howie is the one I had print up a couple transparent versions and we put them ont he cars headlights. I actually have the set of eyes together as well and we put them in the back window of the car. Anyway, it's not a product we carry, it was just an idea. Howie made a few for others but it's nothing he or I sell through the club. Just did it for fun.
Is there any way you or Howie could tell me what I need to do to get (I've got a buddy of mine here that owns a screen printing shop, he does murals & things like that on cups, bottles, pretty much anything) so I guess I'm asking is there a blueprint or anything he could look at that would look like the ones ya'll did. Thanks.