Sneaky Pete is Baaaaaaak!

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sharp, Joe. Thanks!

Will this design be showing up in high resolution on CD-ROM for regions to use? We in the New England Region have a bunch of merchandise on tap for 2004. We've just started a (hopefully) long-term relationship with an embroidery shop and I'd love to be able to use the combo logo you've designed.

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Fangs & Sneaky Pete banner is great, though Sneaky Pete should probably go on the left since Sneaky Pete came before Fangs. Yes? No? Opinions?

You must be registered for see images

YES, Sneaky Pete on the left! :headbang:

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Fangs & Sneaky Pete banner is great, though Sneaky Pete should probably go on the left since Sneaky Pete came before Fangs. Yes? No? Opinions?

I was thinking left as well. Pete was first, for Pete's sake! :2tu:

I've called my local club pres and asked for a Sneaky Pete shirt in every color, long sleeve dress and short sleeve polo style shirts! No answers yet, but the order has been requested!

Mr. National Pres. what's your take on Pete on the left?

Thanks Joe!

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was thinking left as well. Pete was first, for Pete's sake! :2tu:

I've called my local club pres and asked for a Sneaky Pete shirt in every color, long sleeve dress and short sleeve polo style shirts! No answers yet, but the order has been requested!

Mr. National Pres. what's your take on Pete on the left?

Thanks Joe!

Thanks Joe,

I'm in for one too! Have to agree with putting Pete on the left (first). :2tu:

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Great suggestions everyone!

Keep the comments coming!

How 'bout offering both the old logo, and the fangs logo, as separate offerings on all apparel?

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Now thats the way it should be , pick your size, pick your color pick your logo ! Just don't pick youre nose ;)

Let me know when we can order.........

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe,

I posted this in and the GEN I/II and a link in the GEN III section. Looks like there's overwhelming (unanimous) support for Pete being placed on the left side of the banner. The members have spoken. :2tu: When will they be available? Put me down for one!

The vote is 66-0 for Pete on the left (as of this writing).
VOTE HERE

First of all, many thanks to Joe Houss for making this happen. There's some discussion as to whether Pete or Fang should be first on the banner. Compare the two and cast your vote!

Banner #1
3282004logo.jpg

Banner #2

Since Pete is the original and came first, it just seems appropriate that he's first on the banner. My vote is for Banner #1 :2tu:

OP
OP
Joseph Houss

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I believe Mitch is almost ready with a new line of clothing where you ....... drumroll ......

WILL BE ABLE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN EITHER THE OLD SNEAKY PETE VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA LOGO, OR THE CURRENT FANGS VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA LOGO!!!!!

This will allow the "Classic" guys to have the old graphic AND font, and the SRT-10 guys to have the latest graphic and font!