So in my spare time today!!!!

G

Gotvenom 08

Yet again I found a different never made "by me" viper trinket to make in my spare time.

These are made of brass and about 2 inches long by 1 inch wide and as thin as a dime.Approx .05 thick.

This fangs logo is about .5 (half inch) tall.I really can't go much smaller with out losing the definition of the figure.I am using a .02 ball end mill and only etching about .005 deep.If I try to etch deeper the lines run together and then lose the effect of the fangs logo.

This item polished very easy.:)Another reason I used brass instead of Stainless Steel.

And have yet to paint any with different colors.Am debating to perhaps leave them polished and not paint them.Will know more as I test one with the paint.To see how it turns out.

So this is a Viper key chain fob.With out the ring or chain.(duh):lmao:
You must be registered for see images attach

The pics are crummy I know.But I was having a heck of a time with my digital camera getting the best shot.It is small and some what difficult to capture the effect.But I think you get the idea.

Oh yea,and yet another give away item for Niagara Invades Viper........Did I type that correctly?.......:D

Timwhoneedstotakecameralessons

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet again I found a different never made "by me" viper trinket to make in my spare time.

These are made of brass and about 2 inches long by 1 inch wide and as thin as a dime.Approx .05 thick.

This fangs logo is about .5 (half inch) tall.I really can't go much smaller with out losing the definition of the figure.I am using a .02 ball end mill and only etching about .005 deep.If I try to etch deeper the lines run together and then lose the effect of the fangs logo.

This item polished very easy.:)Another reason I used brass instead of Stainless Steel.

And have yet to paint any with different colors.Am debating to perhaps leave them polished and not paint them.Will know more as I test one with the paint.To see how it turns out.

So this is a Viper key chain fob.With out the ring or chain.(duh):lmao:

The pics are crummy I know.But I was having a heck of a time with my digital camera getting the best shot.It is small and some what difficult to capture the effect.But I think you get the idea.

Oh yea,and yet another give away item for Niagara Invades Viper........Did I type that correctly?.......:D

Timwhoneedstotakecameralessons
cut some grooves in the middle,and u got some a-arm alighnment shims :headbang:

Reaction score
Tim,

Those would also make KILLER luggage tags with your name/address engraved on the other side!

I can shoot you mine if the time is right...:dunno::lmao::D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

I know Juli won't be around until tomorrow, so here's the correction...it's 'Viper Invades Niagara'...soooo close :D

LOL...And close is all that matters correct? Read what I mean not what I type.:D

Tim those are awesome. You just never stop, do you?

I'm a viper addict.And perhaps I need the 12 steps to get off this addiction.Otherwise I will never stop.:omg:
Thanks for the kudos.
So did you book your reservation to Niagara yet?
Tim,

Those would also make KILLER luggage tags with your name/address engraved on the other side!

I can shoot you mine if the time is right...:dunno::lmao::D

I just might try that.As long as you don't have a long name and addy.It should be fine.Otherwise I may have to abbreviate to fit it all in.The working area is 1" X 1.5"So it is small.

So I painted one.And here is the result.The fangs logo looks good.But the words kind of blended together.That is the problem of it being so tiny.The paint fills in every thing and the definition is some what lost.These pics really don't do it justice.They look better in person.

Was messing around with the editor on photobucket.So I thought I would see how a purple one looks.:D

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Painted these key chain fobs.I decided not to paint the letters in the majority of them.Just doesn't seem to be pronounced enough.So I went with just the logo painted.That turned out good.
I suppose I am going to have to make Sneaky Pete style also.That way every thing is covered.
And maybe paint a few YELLOW(ugh)who in there right mind....Oh never mind..:rolaugh::lmao:

The reflection from the window and flash from camera really high lights the polish.Making it look rough.But in person they look good.I just can't seem to capture the best shot on these things for some reason.:dunno:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Mopar Boy

I can if I want!:D

Just kind of slipped out about the yellow thing.Sheeesh a guy gets off track for a second here and he is busted.:D

And no more burn outs with your beer trailer please.........:nono:

Here I made a yellow one in fangs.So shush!!!!!!!!!!!
Now to get this you will have to update to a newer car......:)

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well thats better! No more yellow bustin or we are going to start having to call you a yellow hater and we would not want that now would we? :rolaugh:

Why no more trailer burnouts? They are so much fun!:yay: ;) Heck, at a car show once I even saw a car do a burnout ON a trailer!!

Well now that yellow is back in production, I may have to at some point! :pbt::D

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great....
Saw some of your handy work at Tators also awsome jobs...

Just bought the SRT-10 decals for my 02 (dropping the s though)

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

They look great....
Saw some of your handy work at Tators also awsome jobs...

Just bought the SRT-10 decals for my 02 (dropping the s though)

Thanks Baz

And I know Chuck was thrilled to get the items.

Also looking forward to meeting a few of the NY crew at the Niagara event.

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Someone has a new avatar! :yay:

Yes indeed!Soon I will need one of those rotating avatars like you have.But mine will look so much better than( gasp ) a yellow car......:rolaugh:

Garage art...

:D

I still owe you that Lone Star :beer:

You must be registered for see images

Cool pic of that viper mobile.What kind of material?Thickness?Finish?You have plans?
Wheels are turning here.
Did you make that?

Diamond plate is also a very nice addition.

That black fangs looks good also.:D

Next time I'm in Texas I will look you up to collect that Lone Star!:2tu:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha... The mobile was a gimme at the '08 N. Texas Summer party. Contact the N. Texas prez (his wife Brandi...) for details.

The diamond plate is corner and base molding throughout the garage.

Sweet...

And yup, the first round is on me! :tx:

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

Hahaha... The mobile was a gimme at the '08 N. Texas Summer party. Contact the N. Texas prez (his wife Brandi...) for details.

The diamond plate is corner and base molding throughout the garage.

Sweet...

And yup, the first round is on me! :tx:

Thanks for the info.

Got any spare gimme mobiles left?........:D

I see another project in the works.

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

:slap::slap:

Thats gonna leave a mark......

:D:D

Robert

Well I did it.I forced my self to paint one of these plaque in(heavy sigh) YELLOW.I think the black looks good but the"other' color is well.........Won't say any thing other wise I will be picked on again!

Hope you like it....:pbt::pbt::pbt:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken is correct (LifeIsGood), I missed this one.
LOVE the 'read what I MEAN, not what I type'...lol...you got kids, TIM????? :2tu:
AWESOME work as usual...AND I'm loving the "NIAGARA INVADES VIPER" :lmao:!
The things you make, and you make it look so EASY too...when I know it's not.
WISH we were going so we could meet you...never mind anybody else that's going (;)), just YOU! :cool:
:)D)
~juliwhoneedsthecameralessonsnotTIMSTER-THE-VIPER-TRINKET-TINKERER

OP
OP
G

Gotvenom 08

OOOOOOO That looks good.........

And its yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Baz

Are you planning to attend this Niagara event in September?Lots of goodies that are being given away!!!!!More every week it seems.I'm on a roll.

Have to find more material tomorrow to make the sneaky Pete key chain fobs.Have to make sure we get it all even.So there is no whining specially from those Canadian viper owners!!!!!!:lmao::can1:

I just ran out of yellow( can I say that word here?)paint so no yellow Pete key chain fobs....LOL>.....:smirk:

But I know the other colors will really stand out.That new color Violet looks out standing.In case you guys haven't noticed.....:dunno:

Yes I have no life.:rolleyes:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two trips to the US in one year may be pushing it.. Shelby my daughter starts School this Sept as well so i may not have a house if i left again LOL....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4