So this idiot got schooled today

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All i have to say is WOW! This is way to funny. I read the first couple posts of this thread a few weeks ago And at that time JBW1997 hadnt called lance out yet and i wasnt really interested. Lately its always on the top of my screen i just had to read into it further. I read all ten pages and this has got to be the funniest thread ever and im glad lance got what he diserved. This thread reminds me of the time that 24 year old guy was bragging about his buddies lambo and his brother aston martin. But this is on a much higher level of OWNED!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::2tu: :2tu: :eater: :rolaugh: :rolaugh::owned: :owned:

I remember that post about the 24yr old. Wasn't he looking to buy a Viper to race his brother's Aston Martin? What ever happened to him?

BTW.. 100,000+ views and Lance still not sighted. LMAO, I never even got a PM from Lance on my offer to buy Lance's Viper for $40k in his other thread when he got it.

Last edited:

snakem04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember that post about the 24yr old. Wasn't he looking to buy a Viper to race his brother's Aston Martin? What ever happened to him?

BTW.. 100,000+ views and Lance still not sighted. LMAO, I never even got a PM from Lance on my offer to buy Lance's Viper for $45k in his other thread when he got it.

Yea thats right he was looking to buy a viper and had no clue how to drive stick. Im pretty sure he did the same thing lance did. Put his tail between his legs and ran away. One thing i have to give to lance is ive never seen a newbie with as many profile visits as him. lol. I left him a nice visitor message on his page.

Just simply stating (HAHAHAHA your such a loser! And my girl says your a ****** bag!) I figured he would like that.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
107,000 views!... geez, will it ever end?

I was thinking the Chick/Viper thread was well thumbed through...

Poor Lance for bringing us all back to Junior High!

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny stuff.. reminds me of the guy in Two Lane Black Top... this clip below.. when he picks up a passenger..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLhKh0RQ5Eg[/media]

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
anyone remeber -Tommy Flanagan, aka "The Liar"; Jon Lovitz' character on SNL?

"yeah, and this coupled tried me on today in a vette. It only took me 6K, no 5K, no 4k (!) in 1st gear to pass em."

"Afterwards I sat and talked to em. ye-ah, thats what happened."

"and they were really nice people actually toooo."

"YEAAAAH, THATS THE TICKET!"

:lmao:

Last edited:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance was spotted last night out cruising with his buddies!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWSaL21HIE8[/media]

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I jumped on this thread when it first started but never came back (he hadn't been outed yet):lmao:. So I Just wasn't interested. So today as im scrolling through the forum I see it yet again at the top of newly replied to threads... Ohhh Happy MONDAY!! I had a good laugh and I needed that.

I would say someone got schooled thats for sure!:headbang:

Ghostly Echo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You won't find any hatin' on imports or Preludes around here. I remember going to the Honda dealership in Denver in 1984 and looking at the new Preludes and wishing I could afford one - they've allways been a great car. Ten years after that I was at the Dodge dealership drooling over the Viper wishing I could afford one. 2008 I bought my first Viper, 2009 I bought my second and may add a third one to the barn this year.
You can hang around this site all you want - most of us didn't own Vipers when we started hanging out on the site. I would guess it's safe to say a lot of us never thought we would have the chance to own one of these cars.

I was the same way the first time i saw a viper maybe one day i will own one but i wont give up my mustang roots :usa:

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was the same way the first time i saw a viper maybe one day i will own one but i wont give up my mustang roots :usa:

I'm a 100% Mustang too. I still have one sitting beside my Viper. My Viper is the first Chrysler Product I've ever owned. But since day one of seeing one in Motor trend I had to have one some day. Luckily I made that dream come true. When the Viper is gone here in a few years it will either be replaced with a ACR or another Mustang.

lallend

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice ssg lance in first place. Im guessing He called them idiots and past them around 4k in his first few strides. Then after he beat the two red corvettes. He stopped to talk to them and found out that they are nice people. :bolt:
Nail, meet hammer... :D

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny stuff.. reminds me of the guy in Two Lane Black Top... this clip below.. when he picks up a passenger..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLhKh0RQ5Eg[/media]

Boy you nailed that one! That's actually one of my favorite movies, it's a real street racers movie unlike "Fast and the Furi..............................".

Sprchrgd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
freakin hilarious. Saw this at my cobalt forum. Thanks for the laughs was worth the hour or so it took to read through it all :)

Sprchrgd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well between posting and looking at other things yea it was slow going

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I raced this guy on the way to work this morning. Beat him only using 1st and 2nd gear. We talked afterwards and I gave him some pointers on how to be a better driver. He was a nice guy :lmao:

You must be registered for see images

Chad,
Let me remind you before someone else does. It is NOT ok to sky race. It is against the law. Someone might get hurt and you wouldn't want to let some teenager think it was ok to sky race would you? Please don't condone sky racing....there's a whole universe out there to go racing in. Now be safe. :smirk:

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,
Let me remind you before someone else does. It is NOT ok to sky race. It is against the law. Someone might get hurt and you wouldn't want to let some teenager think it was ok to sky race would you? Please don't condone sky racing....there's a whole universe out there to go racing in. Now be safe. :smirk:

Please keep this behavior to a closed oval galaxy or asteroid autocross course. Remember the children! :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets