So this idiot got schooled today

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's all over the web... Jalopnik cache'd their own.

You must be registered for see images

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny stuff.. reminds me of the guy in Two Lane Black Top... this clip below.. when he picks up a passenger..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLhKh0RQ5Eg[/media]

Great clip, forgot about that movie, the first time I saw it I remember thinking it was a good thing James Taylor stuck to his singing career and gave up acting:)

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We just came back from Maui. We rented a yellow Corvette. No one was out to get schooled.

album.php

Last edited:

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So. I passed this idjit in a Lambo in my Bimmer today. Never even hit 2nd gear. I talked with him later at a stop light. :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

FICKOFF..if you are on here...j/k Nice Car

Last edited:

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Saw this posted on a vette forum and had to come over and add my lololol.

Yes, I'm an idiot Z06 owner. And before that I was an idiot SRT-10 owner, and before that a C5 owner, and before that an RT/10 owner, etc etc.

p.s. hi Tailwag!

tattooed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just can't make up your mind, can you?:)

Shoot, I've got no problem making up my mind. Every car I buy is a very impractical domestic two door car that gets less than 15 mpg and scares the crap out of my wife every time she rides in it.

Tony2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor Lance is probably hiding out in his parent’s basement lurking on all the forums as a “Guest” in sheer horror. On the bright side I bet the mileage on his car is still LOW, probably has resorting to driving that mackdaddy Skylark in the driveway schooling some other 4 door sedans!! :D

Tony2

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lance needs to get rid of that car,move to a differant state and change his name:drive::rolleyes:

Tom Sessions

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after Moparboy compared A green owner to Lance in a thread the other day. Thought this thread needed a Bump for the new folks on the forum that missed it all when it happened.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did. Was showing it to my son the other night and the memories it brought back.

Rumor has it Lance sold his Green gen 4 for a Green gen1 and changed his name to Mike then moved to Ohio.
does he still where those ripped pants?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I did. Was showing it to my son the other night and the memories it brought back.

Rumor has it Lance sold his Green gen 4 for a Green gen1 and changed his name to Mike then moved to Ohio.

Ha ha ha :)
Tom, here I was trying to save you from the likes of Robert and Chad and this the thanks I get?
I thought you said you were on my side :(
Well, I do admit it to be funny though ... especially for a laugh cannibal such as yourself! :D

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Second only to the viper chick thread this is probably the most entertaining thread I've come across. Thanks for resurrecting it. Too bad I missed it when it happened. On the other hand it's probably better this way as I read it all at once. Otherwise I would probably have been refreshing the thread every few minutes for updates. This guy lanceromance was ridiculous and it takes a lot for someone like me to say something like that about anyone. No wonder he never ever posted again on this forum. There is a 08 SSG with black stripes with 5,012 miles for sale priced at 49,995 on cars.com. I couldn't believe the price at first I guess now it makes sense... That color will live on shame forever. J/K (SSG is still top 3 on my list of coolest colors.)

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Second only to the viper chick thread this is probably the most entertaining thread I've come across. Thanks for resurrecting it. Too bad I missed it when it happened. On the other hand it's probably better this way as I read it all at once. Otherwise I would probably have been refreshing the thread every few minutes for updates. This guy lanceromance was ridiculous and it takes a lot for someone like me to say something like that about anyone. No wonder he never ever posted again on this forum. There is a 08 SSG with black stripes with 5,012 miles for sale priced at 49,995 on cars.com. I couldn't believe the price at first I guess now it makes sense... That color will live on shame forever. J/K (SSG is still top 3 on my list of coolest colors.)

What is the "Viper Chick Thread" ??????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper