So was everyone out driving today lol.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Me and my wife drove out from Lake Conroe to the Outlets on 290 today and on the way home saw more Vipers than Vettes.

Red Gen III vert on 290
Bumble Bee Gen III on 290
Eric's Snake skin green ACR 105
Shooter T1's Bumble Bee ACR 105

Great to see all you guys out enjoying your Vipers today!

Andy Wheeler

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have followed us thru the Sam Houston Forest, that is where we went after we saw you. Your car stands out in the crowd that is for sure! Great weather today, now I need to go give him a wash, it has been a while! :)

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Haha I thought about whipping a u-turn and hangin' the a$$ out and seeing where you guys were headed but didn't want to impose.

Glad you guys had fun both cars looked stunning coming over the hill.

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Me and my wife drove out from Lake Conroe to the Outlets on 290 today and on the way home saw more Vipers than Vettes.

Red Gen III vert on 290
Bumble Bee Gen III on 290
Eric's Snake skin green ACR 105
Shooter T1's Bumble Bee Aero Coupe 105

Great to see all you guys out enjoying your Vipers today!

Andy Wheeler

Fixed it for ya.:)

Your car looked good too Andy:2tu:
We thought about going to a movie but decided to drive our cars instead.;)

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:omg: Was out driving with appx. 30 Corvettes in the only Viper. It's really a lot of fun running with a bunch of Vets, you just gotta learn to wait up for them. Very nice people. :drive: ;) ;) ;) :rolaugh:

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You should have followed us thru the Sam Houston Forest, that is where we went after we saw you. Your car stands out in the crowd that is for sure! Great weather today, now I need to go give him a wash, it has been a while! :)

We should have hooked up. 3 of us ran through Sam Houston out of Anderson. We left Tomball at 11:00 and hit Huntsville around 12:45.:drive:

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beth and I had some things we had to do early Sunday so we couldn't join you, however we took the cars out and had a nice drive later in the afternoon. The weather was so nice.

Richard

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish I could have made it out there. Weather has been really nice around here lately. Should be out driving around at some point this weekend if anyone wants to get together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper