So what is different about the raffle rt-10ACR/vs. RT-10?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What is really different? Shocks, wheels, radio. no radio, fog lamps,no fog lamps, etc?

Why couldn't I order my RT/10 as an ACR from the very beginning?

What needs to be done to an RT-10 to make into an ACR RT-10?

Who knows whats been done to the raffle offered Viper?

Thanks,

Jim

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can offer a few things from what little (very little) I know. Differences include the normal ACR set up:

1. Adjustable shocks

2. Five point harnesses

3. BBS wheels (and they appear to be black - which would make them one of a kind for factory production)

4. Smooth tubes and filters

5. Special badging (and this will be one of one)

6. 2002 color (graphite grey) on a 2001 car - also one of one

The most important thing? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN RT/10 ACR! You cannot order one, period. The ACR is a GTS-only option and that will not change for 2002. What this means is that by winning this car you will own the ONLY factory RT/10 ACR ever made. That, my friends, is well worth the price of admission ($100). Buy your tickets before it is too late. Good luck!

Chris

PS. Don't know if it will have the "comfort group" added back in (A/C, stereo), but suspect it probably will. I am sure someone else (Joe) can speak to this a bit better.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Chris is on the money! THIS IS THE ONLY RT/10 ACR EVER PRODUCED! ... and in a color NOT available in 2001!

By the way, we're throwing in a matching hard top as well!

Comfort Group? Good question... but my guess is YES! .. as it did begin life as an RT/10.

Wheels are a powder coated BLACK ... ANOTHER FIRST!

Dont Delay (I'm serious) as there are only a few hundred tix left!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Joe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Rumor #47 states that it is the only RT-10 ACR ever, and it is the only ACR of any kind, ever , with a Connelly interior. Any truth to that talk on the grapevine. We would be talking super-ultra exclusivity!!!!!

Tony Estes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bill!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry no Connelly interior. As of this morning there are less than 100 tickets left for this remarkable car.