so why does it appear we are reversing back to WV/PA?

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have noticed some things lately that were back to the old WV/PA instead of the other way around. just curious as to why? :eater:

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you not like what we are doing with our chapter? I feel things have improved in leaps and bounds in the past 3 months.

OP
OP
W

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't mean to overcomplicate. what i mean is in some of the posts i see it listed as the wv/pa club and some posts i see it as pa/wv. when i renewed my membership the woman said wv/pa club. i just didn't now if we were changing the name again or what. nothing to do with the chapter just the name. and also i think things are going great with the chapter. headed in a very positive direction.

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The official documents of the club say "WV/PA". At one point, it was (unofficially) referred to as PA/WV because there were more members from PA than WV. It would be a bit of work to change the name officially (and I'm not suggesting we should or shouldn't).

OP
OP
W

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was under the impression that it was officially changed. not a big deal

The official documents of the club say "WV/PA". At one point, it was (unofficially) referred to as PA/WV because there were more members from PA than WV. It would be a bit of work to change the name officially (and I'm not suggesting we should or shouldn't).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss