SoCal Deer Park Event, San Diego Rendezvous?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
U- Did you get the So Cal VCA flyer? I think the only rendevous points are in Santa Monica and Irvine.

Best email your buddies, and hook up that way. Not too many hits in this forum....

See ya there.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Ulysses, you goin again? It was a great turnout last year and will likely be more this year.

Some of us (Bob Jacobs, etc) met at Fry's I-15 last year but I haven't heard of any meeting place in SD this year.

Wonder what the games and prizes are this year?

See you there

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Someone said 90 Vipers. What a great turnout. I must admit, the prizes were great, too.
cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marv S:
Wonder what the games and prizes are this year?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I know what the game was,

Standing in line for food!
laugh.gif

Seriously, though, the best part of any VCA meet is being with your buddies, and I had a good time.

Nice to meet you guys, Ulysses, and Marv.

See ya at the next one, or at the track, or down the road!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vic Rough:
I know what the game was,

Standing in line for food!
laugh.gif

Seriously, though, the best part of any VCA meet is being with your buddies, and I had a good time.

Nice to meet you guys, Ulysses, and Marv.

See ya at the next one, or at the track, or down the road!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Too bad I missed you. I was the one with the 2002 Final Edition. Don't know if I talked to you.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Makara-

Yeah, too bad we didn't meet. I always want to be seen with Hollywood types!
cool.gif

I didn't sse your final edition, but I know they look GREAT! Really quiet and subdued color scheme perfect for milk toast introverts. NOT!
smile.gif

Enjoy...

OP
OP
U

Ulysses

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great time! Nice to see all the familiars and meet the new faces. Plus, I WON STUFF!!!! YEAH BABY!

Guys, there are some pics here

Makara, let me guess, you had on a baseball cap, kinda dark grey? I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, but there were soooo many people.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulysses:

Makara, let me guess, you had on a baseball cap, kinda dark grey? I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you, but there were soooo many people.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that was a buddy of mine I brought along. I'm the one with long hair and was wearing sunglasses. Maybe next time we should wear little tags with our viperclub handles. That way I'll know who I'm talking to. I tripled the mileage on my car driving to that event!