Solo drivers and folks that didn't bring their car

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I meant to post this earlier but it would be nice if arrangements were made to hook folks up that do not have a passenger with people that could not bring their car. You would have to be in the same groups but this would make it more enjoyable all the way around.

At the very least......if you don't have a passenger....before the cruise, drive over to the tour bus and just ask if anyone wants to ride. I did this at the Nashville VOI and it worked out great !!!
If you don't have your car here then DON'T be shy.....ask around and look for a ride.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just called Joe Christopherson when I lost my opportunity to take my Vipers. I figure that I look better in the sapphire/silver GTS so even though it was certainly different to ride on the right side, Joe drove me around most of the event and then we went to Vegas for a couple days.

Welllll, maybe I did look better in the Nurburgring ACR record holder, what do you think Tony?

You must be registered for see images

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The ACR was skeeered but not until the next day when you took it out, lol.

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how the Nurburg record ACR felt when I drove :headbang:

He was a peach to drive, OMG... such a nice drive, the track was totally new to me and I was hesitant only just a few times, but the car rocked, so nice and easy to drive. I even got to take him back through paddock etc and he still drove as good slow as he was fast on track.

Hey 1Tony1 go-carts were so fun, thanks for the racing :D