Some great pics. See link below

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bob! Good to know you're still living. What great pics are you referencing?

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are quite a few interesting looking Vipers. For instance, there is a purple extreme ACR. Not my taste but still interesting.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a blacked out ACR extreme recently. I'm shocked you aren't dumping your T/A for one.

OP
OP
Bobpantax

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I looked at an all black ACRE very carefully. Not for me. The TA is a perfect compromise - very streetable and trackable on a road course. With the ACRE, you trade off top speed and acceleration for the increased aero and corner speed. The ACRE's top speed is 177. The TA's top speed is 194. The TA is faster in the quarter mile. The TA, although it has less sound insulation than the regular Viper, has far more than the ACRE. It's a subjective thing but I think the black TA is the best looking Viper ever made and that the ACRE is a bit too complicated - at least for my design tastes. With that said, if I was a track rat running once a month or more, I would buy one and keep it only for track use so I would not have to put on and take off the extreme aero components and readjust the suspension settings each time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62