Some upcoming Raleigh area Cruise-Ins for September

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are some laid back cruise-ins & shows that will be happening in the next few weeks:

Sept 2nd: The next Angier Cruise-In is set for Friday, September 2nd! NEW TIME: 6pm - 9pm! Come early and stay late! 50/50 Raffle to benefit Make-a-Wish of Eastern NC. Lots of great cars and trucks and DJ Butch Halpin playing the best of Oldies & Beach Music!
http://www.angiercruisein.com/

Sept 3rd: Cars&Coffee @ Brier Creek. Everyone should already know about this one... First Saturday of every month next to the Chili's in Brier Creek shopping center. Next one is Sept 3rd.

Sept 3rd: 1st Saturday of each month (after C&C) Char-Grill hosts a cruise-in. I've never been but would consider going if I could not make C&C in the morning.
Atlantic Ave. Raleigh, NC
April through Oct.
2:00pm until dusk

Sept 10th: Triangle Rod & Classic Car Show - This is a charity car show event - proceeds will support the Wake County Community by feeding needy families with children. 9am-4pm at the Morrisville Outlet Mall - 1001 Airport Boulevard Morrisville, NC . The car show is operated by P&P Restoration and Repair. http://www.pptowrestorationrp.com/carshowevent.html

Sept 17th: The Grill 57 cruise-in is held the 3rd Saturday of every month. Cars usually begin arriving around 12:00 and the Cruise-In continues until dark. Stop by to check out some beautiful cars and Great food! Next one is Sept 17th.
http://www.grill57.com/cruisein2011.html

Sept 17th: Advance Auto Parts in Apex, NC will be hosting their first annual "Cars for a Cure" car show on Saturday, Sept. 17th. All proceeds will go to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. $20 if you register the day of....
Car Show: 10:30am - last person leaves
Judging : 2:00pm
50/50 Drawing: 2:30pm
Awards : 2:45pm

Feel free to add more to this thread if you would like or let us know which ones you are attending!

These are a great chance to just hang out in a relaxed atmosphere and it would be great to see other club members at some of them.

:2tu:

-Chris

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be out of town for the grill57 and apex show on the 17th unfortunately. Would have been nice to do both.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the listing Chris. I'll be at the C&C for sure, and may swing by Char-Grill around 5 or so for a chocolate shake. Some days there are some really sweet cars at CG, but its always fun to see some rides and have a bite to eat.

I've not been down to Grill 57...might try to do that in Sept.

Look for the yellow RT/10 and I'll be in the vicinity.

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will keep an eye out!

The Grill 57 cruise in is pretty cool... you get the oldies, some vette guys, the occasional Ferrari, and a grab bag of everything else.

We did manage to get 3 Vipers out there last month. They had Miss Cheerwine 2011 (I didn't even know such a title existed) giving out free samples and some music going.... She actually spilled a small tray of cups onto a side of one of the classics and it was good for some LOLs.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After moving from PA, I'm finally going to attend an event! Plan to attend the C&C on Saturday!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456