Somebody please tell me when Viperess is taking delivery of her CC.

The Joker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to see her treated right. Shame some people forget about customer service.

S

SUN RA KAT

Why was the other thread with the same title "disappeared" (locked with all the posts deleted and a single post that was never there before being all that was left) here?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because they can, and did - that's why. Another instance of VCA wand-waving madness with no explanation. The weenies-that-be have decided "no comment" is S.O.P. If you don't like it - too bad.

Joe H posted to me in the original thread that "you have mail." I'm still waiting for my mail.

Reaction score
Why was the other thread with the same title "disappeared" (locked with all the posts deleted and a single post that was never there before being all that was left) here?

Uh.....I did that. My question was answered and as far as I am concerned the issue is in flux. There is apparently more to it than the one side of the story I saw initially. I am not one to finger point. Suffice to say it was a mess, people made mistakes, people apologized. Life goes on. The thread didn't "disappear"...I deleted it...and I left a little note there. I don't have anything else (nice) to say so I'll tap out. :confused:

Reaction score
Just because they can, and did - that's why. Another instance of VCA wand-waving madness with no explanation. The weenies-that-be have decided "no comment" is S.O.P. If you don't like it - too bad.

Joe H posted to me in the original thread that "you have mail." I'm still waiting for my mail.

No, it was MY f-ing thread Dean. Get a life! I opened my thread, got my answer, and removed my thread. The only reason I left the place-holder is for people like you....always looking for the conspiracy. Sorry to tell you....NO POINTS this round little man. And before you go off on another tangent (seeing as how the place-holder I left didn't seem to register with you)....I have done the very same thing at the request of MANY members, so NO points on that either. I love seeing you look for something that isn't there....like a conspiracy. If it were "hidden", it would have simply disappeared...don't you think??? Hello??? McFly????

Oh, by the way....I doubt there are any "weenies-that-be" who have control of the board......who have any control over the CC. Seems there is only one ****** here.

Reaction score
Wow....me too Dean! No excuse...just an apology for unloading, a little over the top. I usually type something up and then walk away....cause I know I'm only making myself look the fool. :)

Reaction score
Well Ron, thats the difference between me and other people I know. I have no problem puttng things right when I have screwed up...in whole or in part....be it me alone, or with others. I know of several people who are just not up to that level of reality...too bad for them. While I never said I was wrong....my point still stands that absolutley NOTHING heppened in some hidden manner....I could have said it better. Thank you for your input....I have given it the attention I normally set aside for your posts.