Sorry we will not make it.

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife and I would like to thank the VCA for extending us an invitation to VOI 11. Unfortunately we will not be able to make this trip. We would like to but due to the cost involved with attending this event we are unable to.
In case you haven't seen these here is what the invitations said.

On behalf of the Viper Club of America and in recognition of your years of service building the best sports car in the world, you and a guest are hereby invited to attend The 11th Viper Owner's Invitational.

The event is to be held in Slat Lake City Utah, September 30-October 3rb, 2010. Please visit Viper Owners Invitational 11 - Salt Lake City for details.

You will be accorded VCA Member rates when entering the special code of (XXXXXX) as your honorary VCA Member number for this event. We hope to see you there, and thank you for making the Dodge Viper!

Take a lot of pictures for those of us who are not going to make it.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sure I speak for lots of us here on the forums, when I say that you and your co-workers who will not be able to make the trip, THANKS for building us one Helluva car........

By the way, what was your job at the plant?

Steve A.

OP
OP
V

ViperLSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I have done every job on the chassis line. In 97 my first job was installing the left side suspension. Both front and rear. Since then i have learned and done each job on the chassis line.
So I have the skills to build a chassis from the frame up to a hot running chassis. My last job was in the Under body and Inspection station. This station also required me to do any and all the repairs that may have been needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte