South Florida Upcoming Events

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dear Members,

I hope all of you had an amazing weekend. That weather down here in South Florida is what we enjoy so much of, but can never get enough of. We have a very busy month of December so I hope you can join us in as many events as possible. Date change is for our Cruise to Naples. Please make a note of it.

Friday, December 5, 2008 - Tower Shops. We meet at Tower Shops around 7:30pm, weather permitting. Dinner to follow.

Sunday, December 7, 2008. I sincerely apologize for the date change. We will meet at 10:45am at the only gas station at the SE corner at the intersection at Krome Ave and SW 8th Street (41) From there we drive over to Old Naples and have a late lunch at the Tommy Bahama Restaurant. We'll make some stops along the way. On the way back, we'll be taking 75.

Saturday-Sunday, December 13-14, 2008 - Bradenton Super Car Shootout. We'll leave early Saturday evening and drive over to Bradenton and watch the drag races. Many Vipers and other exotics on hand. http://forums.viperclub.org/vca-viper-events-gatherings/618427-bradenton-race-update.html We'll be spending the night at the local hotel so if you're planning on going, you'll need to book a room. hotel in bradenton florida - Google Search If you're interested in going to this event, please contact me ASAP.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 - Track day at Homestead with FARA. If you haven't registered, you may still be able to get on. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to go. We'll make it happen for you.

If any of you have any questions regarding any of these events, please don't hesitate to contact me. I look forward to seeing you soon!

Ivan

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news & more!

OP
OP
I

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Just a reminder that we have some events taking place this weekend, Friday and Sunday.

Friday, December 5, 2008 - Tower Shops. We meet at Tower Shops around 7:30pm, weather permitting. Dinner to follow.

Sunday, December 7, 2008. I sincerely apologize for the date change.(previously was Saturday) We will meet at 10:45am at the only gas station at the SE corner at the intersection at Krome Ave and SW 8th Street (41) From there we drive over to Old Naples and have a late lunch at the Tommy Bahama Restaurant. We'll make some stops along the way. On the way back, we'll be taking 75. With gas prices coming way down, there're no excuses!

We also have a couple of events that follow in the coming weekends.

Friday-Saturday-Sunday, December 12-14, 2008 - Bradenton Super Car Shootout. IT HAS COME TO MY ATTENTION THAT THE MAIN RACING EVENT IS ON SATURDAY; THEREFORE, YOU CAN EITHER LEAVE THE NIGHT BEFORE AND SPEND THE NIGHT AT A HOTEL, OR LEAVE EARLY SATURDAY AND MAKE IT TO THE MAIN EVENT. THOSE OF YOU WHO WISH TO LEAVE ON SATURDAY, SHOULD CONSIDER LEAVING AROUND 7AM. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO DRIVE OVER WITH OTHER MEMBERS.

Saturday, December 20, 2008 - Track day at Homestead with FARA. If you haven't registered, you may still be able to get on. Please contact me ASAP if you would like to go. We'll make it happen for you.

Hope to see you this Friday and Sunday, and as always, feel free to contact me anytime.

Ivan

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62