South Texas VCA

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

all the practice sleeping and then waking up, paid off. I awakened after surgery, last Wednesday, and was moved from ICU the very next day, and released to home, Sunday.
Looks like I won't be cleared for driving for several weeks though. Probably will be able to make Coffee and Rides end of March, but nothing sooner.

Pigs have been lurking about the residence - not sure what that is about.

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well,

all the practice sleeping and then waking up, paid off. I awakened after surgery, last Wednesday, and was moved from ICU the very next day, and released to home, Sunday.
Looks like I won't be cleared for driving for several weeks though. Probably will be able to make Coffee and Rides end of March, but nothing sooner.

Pigs have been lurking about the residence - not sure what that is about.

Glad you are home safe and all is well Mike see you very soon

OP
OP
M

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, met with my cardiac surgeon. After some tests, an X-ray or two, and review of my rehabilitation progress, my doctor cleared me to drive.
So, I hurried home and me and the Snake got reacquainted again - real fast.
I'm ready for a Drive !!!!!

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, met with my cardiac surgeon. After some tests, an X-ray or two, and review of my rehabilitation progress, my doctor cleared me to drive.
Awesome news Mike! VCA has a drive coming up really soon. Email to go out shortly!

TexasTonka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome news Mike! VCA has a drive coming up really soon. Email to go out shortly!

We'll make it the welcome back Mike cruise!

OP
OP
M

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kurt. That is awesome news.
Susanne and I will definitely be looking forward to the upcoming drive.

It will be great to see and to visit with everyone again. We missed you guys, and gals.