Special Olympics 4/25/09

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
April 25 Viper Club at the Special Olympics at the Rockwood Summit High School 1780 Hawkins Road Fenton, Mo. 63026. 10am to 2pm The 650 special athletes look forward to having us back again this year. This is a shine only event.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's supposed to be sunny and 80 on Saturday. At the school, the cars will have a special place to park. When you arrive go past the school and turn at the first driveway to the right. That will bring you to the back of the school, where they will be parked.

Rockwood Summit High School 1780 Hawkins Road Fenton, Mo. 63026. 10am to 2pm

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know if anyone else is planning to attend? I was thinking about going, but wouldn't be able to make it until about the time you are leaving (12).

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know if anyone else is planning to attend? I was thinking about going, but wouldn't be able to make it until about the time you are leaving (12).

Sue will be there too and we should have a few others. I will stick around longer if you plan on coming. :headbang:

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from today's event:

You must be registered for see images attach

Some of the Viper owners talking about their favorite car...

This guy was buzzing around the cars call day. I didn't have any insecticide, but I knew how to take this guy out..

I guess it's a good thing he didn't splat on the windshield..