Special thanks to Dimitri

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Dimitri for the ride. Today was a beautiful day and I met up with Dimitri at the car wash.As we were (chatting :D) he asked me if I wanted a ride in the Viper.My car was home covered up.I jumped at the chance and said lets go for a small cruise.As he is driving he says wanna drive>I said hell yeah. I jump in the drivers seat and we take a small cruise through Astoria PARK. As we are leaving and heading towards the blvd, a parked Police officer on a red light looks at me and says "hey light them up for me".I look over to D and say heck yes, lets do it.I drop that ****** on first and mannnnnn:drive: ..only Dimitri knows how that cops face looked like when we blasted away from him.The feeling of screwing the authoirty right in there face is so mind blowing:D .I loved it. The peoples faces on the blvd even where in shock!!! D thanks again for the blast and see you tommorrow morning my friend!!!:2tu:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Phil

You are right...Getting to know D , def one cool dude:2tu: ..Plays the quite guy but I know if I was in a fight , homeboy def would have my back......:D
ps- I don't know if he would do any sort of damage but I know he's got my back:rolaugh: :rolaugh: :rolaugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4