Spring Opener - A Scenic Drive to Mystic CT...Sunday May 6th, 2007

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mann,
My alergies are flaring up, I don't know if it is the red vipers or red flowers you guys are showing, any blue and white flowers?

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill- I hope this helps...

Blue_Iris.jpg

White_Iris.jpg

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A nice day. LOTS of cars, good food, and I met plenty of great people. Thanks for putting together a first-rate outing. :D

~Craig

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy and Jack from ZAP and I had a wonderful time with you people at The Steak Loft in Mystic yesterday. It was nice to get to meet in person some of you that have talked to me on the phone. A small suggestion for next time might be for the person who puts together future events to have everyone introduce themselves as there were a lot of people that none of us knew.

We have to do this again for sure!

Robbie

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Craig, Thanks for coming up with us. It was nice to finally meet you. Always good to put a face with the name.

Joe

Hey Joe,
It was Nice to meet you and your companion (I'm with Joe guy)
do you two always ride together?

FLX109

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randy and Jack from ZAP and I had a wonderful time with you people at The Steak Loft in Mystic yesterday. It was nice to get to meet in person some of you that have talked to me on the phone. A small suggestion for next time might be for the person who puts together future events to have everyone introduce themselves as there were a lot of people that none of us knew.

We have to do this again for sure!

Robbie

I thought of that too with events that meet in a luncheon/dinner--to have name badges of names and the regions they are from. Sorry we missed this cruise, sounded like fun!
~juli~

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill, you trying to start something? You know, knowing Jerry's wife, I'd be careful were you go with this one... lol

Not to mention my wife. She's strong enough to take you down and you know it. [grin]

Thanks for the fun. BTW, I'll let you know if I need that insulation. I need to pull the side sills and look at them closer. If I do, I'm sure it's just one side.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nametags-

I'm Jethro (been searchin' for Ellie May ever since I can remember)
Jerry- Is Curley
Joe- Is Moe
Dan- Was Larry
Chuck- Is the Wizard
Dan- Is Damn Yankee

*I think you get the idea

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave