SRT/10 redesign fascia

Godsil Performance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just screwing around about the SRT/10 body kit thread. Then Steve Ferguson gave me some ideas on what to design. Here they are.
You must be registered for see images

He then said to substitute the round fog lights for the verticle bars in the grille.

Those lights would look alittle scary coming up behind it's next victim late one night.

S

SUN RA KAT

Fangs a lot! Dodge should hire you to fix their products before they are built!

jamie furman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The top one you did is so good that I think you ought to email the guy in charge of viper design so they can see it, because it looks so good that they will want to make a running change to incorporate it on the new car, it would be unreal!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think the top picture is pretty cool and creative.

The fangs push the limit to being.... well, trying too hard. I think it would be much too "fast and furious" boy racer macho.

The top photo goes better with the theme without straying into cheese territory.

I admire your photoshop skills, but I gotta say I like the new SRT just fine as it is.

Jim

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The TV show "Viper", that is no longer on the air, had the same exact look (fangs) on the front of the car after it transformed from a standard Viper to the silver stealth Viper. If anyone is interested I'll post a photo when I return on Monday.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The current fascia on the SRT shows a LOT of similarity to the Gen2 GTS-R fascia developed by Reynard in the wind tunnel, so I don't begrudge its looks on that account. The side air extractors probably came about the same way, but I think they singularly destroy the Viper lineage for the new car.

Jason's fangs are interesting. I see some similarity to a recent Ferrari - was it the 348, or perhaps the 512 TR?

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Better than the "big mouth". For some reason it kinda reminds me of a mustang??? I like the Hennesy front fiska on the old Viper, why not do something like that?

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still like this one best. Any chance someone will make the body panels for replacement?

CompCoupeConvertModel.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude