SRT-6 Caravan?

Discussion in 'SRT Engineering Q/A Area' started by Mopar Boy, Jun 16, 2010.

1. V10SpeedLuvr

V10SpeedLuvr Enthusiast

A "man-van"? Buy your Vipers now boys, Chrysler will be out of business before we know it! Sorry Robert, I'm just not feeling this at all. You know how some people say "sure, I lost to a ZR1 Vette, but I still got to go home in a Viper". This will be the opposite. "Sure I beat that C5, but I still had to go home in a minivan" :rolaugh:

2. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

No thanks, Not every vehicle has to be SRT-ized. Keep the list short.

Bruce

3. Phun70

Phun70 Viper Owner

You obviously haven't driven the SRT-4. My Stage III SRT-4 would probably put the fear of God into you, and give many Vipers a run for their money. I know that there has never been a mustang, camaro, or corvette that could beat it in a fair race. I love my Viper but I have respect for the little 4 banger that could!!!:omg:

4. v10enomous

v10enomous Viper Owner

I didn't say that SRT Neons are slow, I was just making an analogy using the quirky images of a standard Neon and a standard Minivan .

5. ohlarikd

ohlarikd Enthusiast

At www.turbo-mopars.com, they are always putting SRT-4 engines in minivans. Or hybrid 16V engines, or the Turbo III engines... They even put then in the AWD models. You just need to make your own Caravan SRT, its pretty easy actually!