SRT Chat HERE on May 14th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Jason -- ....... just as an FYI to you: I just received my 2008 from my dealer today after install of the Belanger headers/exhaust. They also performed the ECU reflash eben though my car was not having any problems previously. ....... On the drive home my car did not seem less responsive, quite the opposite. It felt scary fast. ........So I guess my question for the SRT engineers is what specifically does the ECU reflash do for the computer? Does it in fact affect throttle or is it unrelated?

/Rich

Rich: Im pretty sure you just proved the Belanger Headers /Exhaust are "scary fast" since SRT says the flash is transparent to performance!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One question, which doesn't really pertain to me as a Gen II guy, BUT might help other Gen III owners is:

Can the 08 rear end be installed in the 03-06 cars? If it is cheaper than the quaife, might be an alternative.

:D :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
One question, which doesn't really pertain to me as a Gen II guy, BUT might help other Gen III owners is:

Can the 08 rear end be installed in the 03-06 cars? If it is cheaper than the quaife, might be an alternative.

Yes. The 08 rear is far superior to 03-07 and somewhat better than G2....and can be retro-fit to G-2 as a Quaife alternative. But it is NOT a Quaife-Substitute by any means

pteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yea I would think if you were going to go to all the trouble of replacing the rear end you would want to goto quaife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave