SRT Drive in PIR

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
New SRT Drive schedule says they will be at PIR on March 8 & 9-..........Is this going to be open to watch? PBR

$60 for spectators, includes food and drinks all day long, no driving.

Free for those that purchased ANY SRT product in the past 2 years from registration date.

$500 if your SRT was 1st registered more than 2 years ago.

If you are a PartsRack Customer 2007 thru 3/2008, and wish to spectate, we will pay 50% (or more) of your spectator fee here at PIR. MUST REGISTER to drive or watch

Last edited:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think they have a small fee for those wanting to attend, but not drive. Covers technical talks, lunch, waters etc.

Paul. You might want to check your window stickers on your car and truck. You might have already paid for an event when you bought them. Will say something like SRT Experience.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Think they have a small fee for those wanting to attend, but not drive. Covers technical talks, lunch, waters etc.

Paul. You might want to check your window stickers on your car and truck. You might have already paid for an event when you bought them. Will say something like SRT Experience.

Paul and Paul: Expires after 24 months after vehicle registration vs event registration.

$60 for Breakfast, Lunch, drinks and admission. One price. If you brownbag its still $60.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to get Melinda (the young lady you met at PIR last year) to go with me. She just bought an 03 SRT10. We'll see. Would be nice to meet you in person.

Mark

Cobraken

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just signed up for 3/8. Bad news was they wouldn't give me the discount for buying a brand new '05 SRT 10 Ram in April of '06 because the build date was before the discount was offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugger