SRT Jeep in Columbus?

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Ohio VCA!

my girlfriend is looking for a silver srt jeep and it's fair to say I'm a willing participant in the search :)

So we've broadened the search beyond the NY metro area and I saw this listing for a 2009 at a dealer called Ricart... Does anyone have any experience with these folks? I'm just looking to get a sense of whether it's worth looking at this one any closer since it is a little far away. there are a few dealers around here that I know I wouldnt even bother regardless of what carfax says so I guess I'm looking to see if Ricart has any kind of reputation, good or bad.

Here's a link to the jeep on their site. http://www.ricartused.com/certified...Cherokee-f9bda2d50a0d0649001c2ed77ab5d90e.htm

Thanks in advance!

-Ed

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a blue 2009 with < 30K miles that I am thinking of upgrading to the 2012. It's in NH and it is stock.

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ricart has been around a long time. They know performance cars. I have purchased a couple of new Ford performance cars from them in the past. Great people to deal with and no issues. Have never heard any neg about them.

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At one time, Ricart was the largest car dealership in the U.S.

I've not purchased anything from them, but I drive past their "auto mall" when I go to my welder's place. :)
His famous tag line is, "WE'RE DEALIN'!", and he's been known to do sort of goofy commercials:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0SYHCtRoH0
(He plays his guitar in about 99% of the commercials...heh heh)

If you need someone to check out the GC, let me know.

tbsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agree with other comments. I have purchased two new Jeeps from Ricart. No problems and best deals at the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets