SRT Viper on the O'Reilly Factor

Discussion in 'General Viper Discussion' started by v10enomous, Apr 13, 2012.

1. v10enomous

v10enomous Viper Owner

They started off the Car Show segment by Flashing the Viper. The GTS and the race car are flashed throughout the segment. Jesse Waters asks some guy if he would buy one and the the guy trashes American Cars:rolleyes: Thank You America Hating Media for decades of bashing American cars.:mad: It airs again at 11pm eastern tonight.

2. GTS Bruce

GTS Bruce Enthusiast

Not a surprise is it? The guy would probably crash it or pisx his pants trying to get it out of the dealership. GTS Bruce

3. v10enomous

v10enomous Viper Owner

The damage that's been done to the reputation of American cars by the liberal media in their quest to humble the USA will take a generation or two to reverse if ever.

4. -nighthawk-

-nighthawk- Enthusiast

I hate how the media trashes American cars. I'm not even from America yet out of all countries the American ones are my favorite for some reason. I just love the Viper, GT and Corvette.

Popular shows such as Top Gear do the worst IMO, as people actually take everything they say as fact...

5. PJ9454

PJ9454 Viper Owner

Thats so true nighthawk. Aussies always tell it how it is, thats why Americans like you folks. British Top Gear was scared to test the ACR Viper as they knew it would climb right up the charts. American Top Gear has the balls, British Top Gear is Protectionism at its worst. I wish British Top gear would NEVER test American cars as all they do is bash them. But if someone said you need to pick a car that you feel is reliable enough to be driven 50,000 miles without an issue and good looking enough that it impresses, give me my Escalade or my Viper cuz I know they will make it. No Ferrari or Lambo or Range Rover can do that...those cars it seems can rarely be driven 10,000 miles without stopping dead on the road with no warning.