SRTC Sidekick

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good evening fellow Viperholics. So Monday AM I went out to the carport and the MIB Paxtonized SRTC seemed very lonely ( It does speak to me - I swear.). It gets along with the Lightning but they are not close friends. Since its the Holiday season, I thought that in the spirit of giving I would get a companion for the coupe. So I called up Bill Pemberton Monday and at 6:30 PM today, a new Magnum SRT8 ( black of course) was delivered by one of Woodhouse's senior "Viper Valets", Bill Kalin, ( Bill's term ) to my driveway. I have wanted a Magnum since I drove it at Homestead Speedway in the Fall of 2005. It is an awesome car. I had deferred getting it until I felt the Viper's lonliness. The two of them greeted each other like long lost friends. I heard them talking about how well they were each treated at Woodhouse when they were there. Thank you again Bill P. and Bill K. - another great purchasing and delivery experience. This post may belong in "Driven" but I was not sure due to the family ties. Happy Holidays everyone!