!st Annual Supercar Shoot out!!!

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First started out as a grudge match between RSI and CPE and has turned into a dedicated get together of some of the fastest high performance cars in the country!

Registration will be online. Register early, call your friends! It's been a long time coming and lets make this a great start to a new series.

You must be registered for see images

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely Need to Schedule This Lil' Road Trip! This Would Be An Awesome Trip for Me & My Son Shane to Take & its Not that Far from La. Leave on Thur. & Make A Long Weekend Out of it & Just ENJOY the WHOLE Experience! Thanks for the Early Heads Up, I'll Definitely Be Checking Into it, I Have A Good Many of My Buddies that Live Up There We Could Even Stay With if We Wanted to, the ONLY Drawback would Be Having to Listen to Their Bama' Crap (we're LSU Boys) Lol!

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Online registration should be ready to go in less than a week. Tiff is taking care of that. If you even have a half a mind to make this event, register!!!!!

:2tu:

OP
OP
99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the plan. I know of 3 possibly 4 CPE cars showing. Double that for RSI. We are hoping to see 50+ Vipers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21