Starting A White Mamba Registry, Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone. So it is no secret that I have always had a love for White Mamba's but everytime I go to think about possibly purchasing one, I find one that has a history so now I am sick and tired of coming across the same cars with bad histories so what my solution? I am going to create a registry that will log as many of these cars as possible with vin numbers, number out of 200, detail about each car, etc. If you guys know of any that were wrecked, in an accident, have clean titles or anything else in-between, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much guys!!

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Horse sh*t! :nono: Your not looking too hard, there's 3 on one of the major "for sale" sites right now that have no history and 2 are reasonbly priced. Keep dreaming and making excuses or Live the dream :drive: ( I would buy one but my wife won't give me the money :( )

Last edited:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:)cut out a pair of paper balls and i bet you can buy one

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith isn't a dreamer, and I don't believe he is making excuses for anything. He is picky when it comes to Vipers which is totally understandable.

Good luck with the registry Keith! Will you create a seperate website for it, or just use the forums to track them?
Here's one to get you started. #96 of 200. It used to live in Colorado and was used in a rental fleet. 80,000+ miles. I can probably find the VIN for you if you want it.

You must be registered for see images attach

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keith isn't a dreamer, and I don't believe he is making excuses for anything. He is picky when it comes to Vipers which is totally understandable.

Then what pray tell is the problem(s) with the the 3 I steered him to? :eater:

Last edited:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
more pics please lol

I LOVE these cars, one of the best vipers of all time

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa, I just went on cars.com to look for a Mamba, they made silver Mamba's???????

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Then what pray tell is the problem(s) with the the 3 I steered him to? :eater:

I already have those three cars. One is drastically overpriced, one had a major issue on history, and the third one is awaiting details from the seller.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good luck with the registry Keith! Will you create a seperate website for it, or just use the forums to track them?
Here's one to get you started. #96 of 200. It used to live in Colorado and was used in a rental fleet. 80,000+ miles. I can probably find the VIN for you if you want it.

Thanks for the kind words! At this time I am not sure what I am going to do purchasing wise, but when I am ready to pull the trigger I would like to know which one is clean and which is not as well as help other people out there if necessary.

As for this car was this the one from Exotic Car Rentals of NJ? I think I am very well aware of the car. Do you happen to have the VIN for it?

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try that as soon as she gives me permission to use the scissors ;)

So simple and so clean, and so hysterical.

I loved my Mamba as well. Make sure you clear bra around the front wheel area. White for some reason seems far more prone to rash than any other color I have owned.

mbccenter

Legacy Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I sent one to Italy but dont remember the number. It was a low one. I have number 71 but it is no longer white :)

You must be registered for see images

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words! At this time I am not sure what I am going to do purchasing wise, but when I am ready to pull the trigger I would like to know which one is clean and which is not as well as help other people out there if necessary.

As for this car was this the one from Exotic Car Rentals of NJ? I think I am very well aware of the car. Do you happen to have the VIN for it?

This one was a rental at American Dreams in Denver. I know they replaced the center console trim and the Mamba badge was missing last time I saw it. I'm working on finding that VIN for you.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually this is a great idea!! Love the white Mamba :headbang: When looking for a Copperhead edition some time ago seems I would see one with some issues then later in the year swear it was the same # car in a different location advertised as a no issues car. :dunno: should of kept track. In the end it didn't matter as I bought a SSG Coupe. Kind of the same with my wife, always had a thing for brunettes but ended up with a blond :confused:

04MambaNYC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since I am selling one of those cars, I just wondering which one does my car fit into it, lol.

BTW I have #22.....

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Last edited:

mattfeher

Viper Owner
Reaction score
#111 of 200 Made

I have #111 of 200 in Port Huron Michigan MCVO Member its been wrecked. The original owner was from Wisconson now back to original can't tell its been wrecked.
I was the official pacecar for the michigan gumball road rally for 2011.

Thanks Robert for Letting me know about this post!

Missy & I Just Love the color scheam of this car!! Our Wedding colors were white red black and silver so it fits us nicely.

Attachments

• SENIOR.jpg
    SENIOR.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Number 092 here.... at least, thats what it started as. It is now a true Gen-4 conversion Twin Turbo car. Still under construction as I have no time these days to deal with my own car... too busy building everyone elses :(

-No accidents, mishaps or paintwork. All original body less Gen-4 hood.
-All New Twin Turbo design. Not going to go too far into detail, but think lots of water cooling, no Scavenge system issues, and a new dual/dual Air/Water design.
-Gen-4 VS-1500TTvc Engine w/major revisions [Carrillo, CP, Billet everything, upsized hardware, coatings, pistol oil jets, etc]
-Pectel SQ6M12 Engine Management w/digital dash
-Tilton Heavyweight Carbon Clutch
-Revised TR6060 based transmission
-Billet-capped, polished and studded Quaife, w/MW Billet yolks and CV-21 shafts
-21x14 and 20x11 CF iForged Wheels running 375/20/21 & 305/25/20 Pirelli rubber

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you JohnB for the links, much appreciated as always.

mattfeher, thank you for the input on that car.

UnreelViper, thanks for the input. If you do not mind sending me the VIN, it would be greatly appreciated.

FinalGTS, how could I forget about your car. Good luck with the build. Looks like it is going to be a very nice car and mighty quick of course!

slither

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a lonnng time but #84 checking in, still running great.