STOPTECH 4 wheel brake kit (Awesome!)

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, by now you have all heard of the horrifying experience I have had with Sean Roe's (Roe Racing) four wheel SLR Brake kit.

I have replaced it with the Stop Tech kit. This system is very well designed and tested. They have several engineers with graduate degrees from very well accredited universities.

The system is very well balanced. I ran a 16-lap race and nevered experienced brake fade. Then I ran a 12-lap race without any concerns of braking issues. Believe me, after my experience with Roe Racing, my concious was reluctant to allow me to be competative under braking applications.

Well, no fires! No flat spotted tires and a company that is wonderful to work with and knows there product and its application. They have been racing for over 20 years and were very competative in IMSA racing.

What a relief!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats Dan on being the first auto dealer to have this kit, and for helping the R+D and providing the feedback. Dan Vargas @ PartsRack was to have participated, as a Stop-Tech distrib-utor, but our 6/8 track date and other mods could NOT let it happen.

Great Inaugural Price, Dan! [Manufacturer info shows a significantly higher suggested retail price ....]

Important: Stock Proportioning system. Widely-available pad choices. Rear pistons smaller. Lines/Pads, etc all included!

I'm sure that race-temps were way higher than 700, but pit-lane temps were likley measured to be lower? But WHAT the heck do I know, with 'little racing experience' ?!?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang