Street Outlaws - so real it seems fake.

Discussion in 'Sneaky Pete's Place' started by PeerBlock, Jul 4, 2013.

1. PeerBlock

PeerBlock Viper Owner

Anyone catch this show on Discovery? It's yet another "reality" show that's supposed to show you the seedy underbelly of oklahoma street racing. I watched an episode just for the hell of it and as they were preparing for their "big race", trailers, portable construction lights and all that...they kept talking about how likely they are to "go to jail if the cops come" because they're such badasses. Um...yeah. Let's think about this for a second. You're on TV, allegedly street racing, allowing yourself and your car to be filmed in the act. If the cops wanted to make arrests they have all the evidence they need. :rolleyes:

2. Allan

Allan Viper Owner

...............I didn't get it either. :dunno:

"I'd rather win the race than make my house payment" -or something stupid like that.

................If your that 'baddass', Why not go to a real dragstrip and run for real on a track with all the real stuff?

Stupid. :crazy2:

3. swexlin

swexlin Viper Owner

It's fake, they're actors. Just like "The Devil's Ride". These "real" guys plotting and committing illegal acts on camera. Ain't happening.

4. Pythonpete

Pythonpete Viper Owner

I have news for you, all reality tv is fake

5. johniew398

johniew398 Enthusiast

I am the Vice President of Corporate Security for one of the largest trucking companies in the U. S. My staff and I watched the first History Channel show
    called Big Rig Bounty Hunters. We laughed our a#$'s off. It's not that there isn't a little truth to the show; but it is so exaggerated it goes beyond being ridiculous:

http://www.history.com/shows/big-rig-bounty-hunters

After the first show we couldn't get through another airing - it's that bad! :lmao:

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  6. slysnake

slysnake Viper Owner

What!!!!!!!!! :omg: