Stryker Red

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Great choice...two guys in our local group have them. They certainly are "Striking" in appearance !!

OP
OP
M

Mark Saleem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love your blue stripes. Second generation? Please ask your local members if they are interested or ready to sell their cars. I am close by in Muncie.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Thanks...yes, 2001 with custom stripes painted predelivery by Woodhouse at Wife's request.

I will keep my ears open on your behalf for the Stryker Red. In our region, one is a 13 and one is a 14.

OP
OP
M

Mark Saleem

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be opposed to me politely contacting these two members in a non-intrusive way such as email or thru this website? The purpose would be to politely inquire if they have any interest in selling for the right price.

Thanks much, Mark.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed...BUT, it might play out better if I casually mentioned it to each person...mentioning no names, of course.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Mark, I took the liberty of sending two polite notes of inquiry.

I you like ( or just get bored), give me a call 317-402-9013

While I not optimistic, it never hurts to inquire discretely. If I hear something of interest to you, I will call your office.

Regards,

Steve

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
No... one was a flat "NO". Second guy really did not want to sell either, but did have " some discussions". He set the price at an astronomical figure (in my opinion) and the "discussions" quietly ended.